The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Wizard's Convention  (Read 158 times)

LynnJuniper

Wizard's Convention
« on: March 07, 2007, 09:38:43 am »
I'm thinking about holding a wizard's convention with my character Rhynn. Old and New Wizards are invited (Sorcerers may come but they may feel left out.). Basically its a get together for Wizards (And mages) new and old to come together, exchange spell opinions, show off their spellbooks, help the younger mages with spell selections, show off (Because all wizards love to do that..come on. Admit it!) Sell scrolls, and maybe even a wizard's duel or two.

This will be held in the arena in Fort Vhel.

The date is not yet certain. if anyone's interested post here with the times good for you.

I can do any day after noon that I don't have a quest scheduled for, and Im usually pretty flexible.

Stephen_Zuckerman

Re: Wizard's Convention
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 12:54:07 pm »
Sounds great.

LightlyFrosted

RE: Wizard's Convention
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 01:53:43 pm »
Timulty would definitely attend.  If it was a long enough event (and preferably not on a Thursday), I could probably make it sooner or later.

Nehetsrev

RE: Wizard's Convention
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 02:03:59 pm »
Treana would probably enjoy such a get-together.  My schedule's usually pretty flexible too, but to clarify from 3:30pm CT to around 6:30pm CT I'm usually unavailable.

EdTheKet

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2007, 02:09:05 pm »
Brac'ar may attend, not sure yet.

Polak76

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2007, 02:12:48 pm »
Now this is something that Alandric would certainly attend. (pending timezones)

gilshem ironstone

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2007, 02:13:23 pm »
Tristan is totally there.  Late afternoon or early eveing GMT is the best start time for me.

Fatherchaos

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2007, 02:14:34 pm »
Dur'Thak would listen in on such a curiosity - weekends are my only option though - most any time sat - sun.

LynnJuniper

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2007, 02:18:22 pm »
I'll come up with a time and then post something fancy on the WildSurge or some such forum. For those in Aussie time I'm not so sure I can accommodate you without being up until 4AM or such. I can certainly try!

Polak76

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2007, 06:01:15 pm »
hehe..no worries.  Us aussies have been conditioned to missing most of the good stuff.
Maybe we can work something out to keep the idea running on the flip-side?

LynnJuniper

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2007, 06:03:42 pm »
If I make it on the weekend, Ill do two of them and make a personal effort to keep myself awake in order to run one in Aussie time. I like you guys!

Polak76

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2007, 07:10:06 pm »
You're a trooper!!  Unfortunately weekends don't work for me but I'm certain there are many that would make use of your extra efforts.

In the old days i used to do alot with Elinmir (god thats stretching the memory but he was good value....wonder what he's doing these days?), with regards to scribing and swapping magic.  Back then scrolls were extremly sparse with only, Bra'car, Ramanon, Tath, Rufus and maybe one or two others getting into the scribing.  These days we're all a little spoilt for choice.   I'm more interested in Mage Duels as you commented so maybe I can keep it afloat during the limited hours in our time zone.  Let's wait and see how much interest it gets first.

Cheers,
Polak76

Force_of_Will_

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2007, 08:54:27 pm »
Can I bring Sin'Dolin?

solarina

• View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: March 10, 2007, 05:45:43 am »
    jennaJade would go shes studying her wizardly arts more now ( if i am not asleep i will be there my meds are kicking my but thou haha been zzzzzzzzzz alot )

anything