The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Back in Action!  (Read 523 times)

lonnarin

Back in Action!
« on: May 05, 2012, 01:26:05 am »
My apologies for my questers!  I had some family issude that needed attending to following a death in the family.  Had to run off for a bit since that and work were getting hectic.  After much soul-searching and alone time, mostly via rum, X3, Risen 2 and other vices, feeling back up to running quests again and playing more in game.  I will be at a big barbecue this weekend with friends and getting a haircut for a job search (dont worry, still employed, just looking to upgrade), but I should be back intot he flow of things this upcoming week.  I intend on running the next installment of The Razorback Syndicate within the next week, 2 tops.

ALSO!  I noticed that I've been neglecting my CDQ queue quite a bit and for that I apologize!  I noticed that they kept getting buried in PMs and tells, so I looked online and noticed that I never set up my CDQ request page propr! (tsk tsk Brew!)  I have 3 in the queue now and have detailed what I need from you guys to send me to get these started.  Please comment in the linked forum attachment so that I can address what your goals are, what you're looking for in a quest and I shall try to run at least one every other week.  Here's the link to that!

http://forums.layonara.com/character-development-quests-cdqs/285597-brewmaster-cdq-list.html

Again, my apologies for my absence.  Needed some time to get my head together, and figured I shouldn't have access to a Kill-Wand in the meantime! ;)

Nehetsrev

Re: Back in Action!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 07:49:08 am »
Glad you're back with us, friend.

RollinsCat

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 09:19:33 am »
Indeed!  Wb!

Chazzler

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2012, 10:29:21 am »
Glad to hear you're feeling better and glad to see you're back, now we need to organize the Warg Tribe again. :)

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2012, 05:23:28 pm »
Rock on. :)

Tanman

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2012, 05:47:44 pm »
Welcome Back lonn

willhoff

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2012, 10:09:48 pm »
Good to have you back lonn!  Can't wait for the next installation of your greatness.

davidhoff

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2012, 03:10:56 am »
Be nice to have you back in game and as a GM.  Rum rum rum

lonnarin

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2012, 11:25:56 am »
Going to try and run Eghass' CDQ next as I haven' done many CDQs yet, and following that do the next installment of The Razorback Syndicate Series with a very heavy pirate themed trilogy.  The plan is to do CDQ one week, Razorback week after, do another CDQ the next and alternate so I can work on that queue.

anything