The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: You ARE invited! Monday April 21  (Read 730 times)

Brutus_Clawfoot

You ARE invited! Monday April 21
« on: April 19, 2014, 12:13:28 pm »
Mangus Crunch //OOC// Cordially invites you to join him on his "start" date. I will be delivering him to your welcoming or unwelcoming, claws or hands or even mechanical bits, to plot against or make friends with, as you see fit, on Monday April 21.  I have the whole day off so I plan to run him for the entirety of the time more or less so I should be at your mercy for all the time zones. (are you hearing this Australia?!) so if you're feeling the need to corrupt someone, kick someone around, act as a tour guide, be helpful to someone, or just go smash some skulls (hopefully there will be plenty of that!) com'on down to Brutus Clawfoot's "Here's Mangus Crunch emporium"  and get your self one very fine piece  of Dealer Certified RP and show Young Mangus Crunch a good 'what for' !  (in lawyer speak) offer limited to participating members. Supplies are limited. Offer only good while supplies last. Skull smashing can only be had when the smashing of skulls is occurring. Young Mangus Crunch is not a trademark of anything really. RP is good, and you should get some. Void where RL plays a hand! I hope to see any or  all of you there! Cheers! LOL! Oh and for what it's worth you may notice Mangus on Sunday as well but on that day I'm really only planning to get him sorted out and organized so he will be ready for Monday. (forgive me if he isn't very social on Sunday) Enjoy!

The following users thanked this post: miltonyorkcastle, Ravemore, Lance Stargazer, Charm2009

mumbles

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 06:10:02 am »

//Im going to try free up some time to get into game monday fella , with riley ... Uni has been mental with the final semester of the final year but im on top of it now and need some time to relax