The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Zhofe's Roleplaying Commendations  (Read 62 times)

Zhofe

• Followers of Ilsare
    • Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
Zhofe's Roleplaying Commendations
« on: July 07, 2005, 12:41:00 am »
I'mma do my best to give kudos to the people who have made this place feel like home again.

Today, we have Andrexea, as Kayla Warcrest, who did me the favor of leading my new character around Hlint. It is good to see people helping the new people, and I had a good time all-in-all.

Second, is Xerum, as Seh'spar Arilaeden (forgive any mispelling) who sang along with Ash. I knew that eventually I would get somewhere with that character just by "puttin the moves" on everything that is female.

Thank you, and keep up the good work.

FlameStrike

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
RE: Zhofe's Roleplaying Commendations
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2005, 04:58:00 am »
It's also great to have you back, Zhofe. I trust everything went well and now you're back for good. :)

Zhofe

• Followers of Ilsare
    • Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2005, 05:11:00 am »
Yeah I was planning on staying ...

I'd like to add Bidwick Mandershanks (again, forgive any misspellings) and Brutus the Brave for more good RP. Bidwick for hiring Hyuga as an ox-watcher, and Brutus for actually deciding to talk to the mysterious guy sitting at the table in the inn who was doing nothing.

Vyris

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2005, 08:28:00 am »
*smiles* I had a good time last night with you as well, Hyuga is an interesting character, and I enjoyed RPing some info out of you. Looking forward to next time.

Vyris

Shadowblade225

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2005, 11:28:00 am »
It's great to see you back Zhofe.

RouterBlade

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2005, 11:39:00 am »
I remember quin when i had my good ol' Drow ranger Rellin So'del
welcome back :D

Shadowblade225

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2005, 11:43:00 am »
Oh yeah, I remember Rellin So'del.  I remember one time he was the only one who survived the high moors back when we were all just starting out late October *sigh* memories.  Quin was probably one of my favorite PC's to interact with. He would've made an excellent paladin or cleric. He was so patient and honorable.

RouterBlade

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2005, 11:44:00 am »
*sniff* i miss Rellin,reason why i got rid of him was because it looked like the underdark had some major exodus....who wasnt a drow back then lol

Zhofe

• Followers of Ilsare
    • Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2005, 02:44:00 pm »
That was before Pan and Storm made with the Drow attacks and put drow hatred back in the forefront.

Though, all of my (active) characters are still drow hugging hippies.

Speaking of which, as always, Silverblades, nice job with Mara. Made me feel right at home. Hope we can finish talking sometime, since last time we were interrupted by a server crash.