The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Zuckerman's Absence  (Read 190 times)

LordCove

Zuckerman's Absence
« on: January 24, 2008, 04:12:39 pm »
Due to reasons unknown...

( Though for fun.. Im gonna start a rumour mill of... unpaid Internet bills and downloading illegal video footage [ kidding of course ] )

... Mr. Zuckerman currently has no available access to the internet.
It's unknown when he may have this restored.

He did however,  point out, that if he owes anyone IG money, that you may start adding an interest rate to what he owes of 15% on a RL Daily basis. :p

The following users thanked this post: Stephen_Zuckerman

ShiffDrgnhrt

Re: Zuckerman's Absence
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 04:24:12 pm »
Sall, Stephen is absent because, as Sara put it "He's mine for today".  *snickers*

LordCove

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 05:04:35 pm »
Ahh... what a lousy exscuse, getting someone else to MSN me to post here just to say " Sorry... I aint gonna be around a bit because Im under the thumb."

Stephen... just admit it and say... " I need time for the thumb imprint to leave a permanent mark on my forehead. Exscuse me for a few moments whilst I get " I love my girlfriend" tattooed in huge letters on the outside of her house."

Heh. Kidding mate. I'd much rather be "under-the-thumb" than not have a thumb hovering near me at all.

Pseudonym

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 05:09:02 pm »
And thusly do the thumbites justify the misery of their existence.

Eight-Bit

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 07:36:03 pm »
Quote from: LordCove
Ahh... what a lousy exscuse, getting someone else to MSN me to post here just to say " Sorry... I aint gonna be around a bit because Im under the thumb."

Stephen... just admit it and say... " I need time for the thumb imprint to leave a permanent mark on my forehead. Exscuse me for a few moments whilst I get " I love my girlfriend" tattooed in huge letters on the outside of her house."

Heh. Kidding mate. I'd much rather be "under-the-thumb" than not have a thumb hovering near me at all.

Just you wait, that thumb eventually turns into a baseball bat, and then a luger...

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 11:18:24 am »
Actually, that was just that day. I actually did ask for friends of mine to relay the message that I'm without the net for the time being.

And yes, it is unpaid bills. But I'm doing a 13 hour shift today, and I'm getting 8 an hour (that's 4 to the UK), so with my nifty new two jobs (@.@) I'll have the net back in no time.

Maybe two weeks, three. Sorry for everyone. 15% interest per week, Sall. ;)

anything