The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Death of Quillwem Laylluanilm  (Read 571 times)

Tobias

Death of Quillwem Laylluanilm
« on: November 24, 2005, 05:27:00 pm »
 Quillwem Laylluanilm fell today in the Lair of Dreznab in the place most refer to as The Rift. He fell in battle trying to save the life of his friends and guild leader Ahndar and Xiao. It was almost a successful misson gathering diamonds when the drow force came upon them from the shadows. He was intime to protect Xiao with a blesing of concealment but was stabbed in tha back as he made his attempt to heal Ahndar of life threatning wounds. Ahndar and Xiao saw it and knew from the by the look in Quillwems eyes as to say " farwell my friends" and they both knew that this would be the last time they would see there friend.   

Suddenly the ground shook and the drow ran as a great demon came and looked down on the lifeless form of Quillwem and then turned around and open a gate and as the gate open a women step out and the huge demon spoke words to this woman, who then nodded and reach down and tore the chest of Quillwem open and pulled out what appear to be the last remnants of his soul. As she stood she looked back at Xiao and Ahndar and liked her hand of the blood of their friend and gave cold grin. Then her and the other demon turned and went through the gate.
   Then Ahndar and Xiao were standing there looking over Quillwem with horror as they know there was no way he would be able to come back.

Leanthar

RE: Death of Quillwem Laylluanilm
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2005, 05:38:00 pm »
Tobias, please give us a background and history on this character and we will put it in Willows Weep.

Tobias

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2005, 09:34:00 pm »
I am in the workings of it now just going to take time. and I want his friends to add some to this thread. I will post once done with it. 
      Tobias

orth

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2005, 07:47:00 am »
Tobias,

Just out of curiousity did the cutscene work fairly well? From your perspective and your party members?

Thanks,
o

Tobias

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2005, 08:01:00 am »
Cutscene was awesome and it didn't spin around liked it did before when we saw when Path got his 10 DT. Also once it was done it gave back control to us much faster then with the one we witnessed with Path.  Great Job Orth.  :)  

Leanthar

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2005, 04:00:00 pm »
Any update yet?

anything