The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Layonara is soon to be migrating to Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition  (Read 1580 times)

jadewillow

Thanks. Not seeing the chat logs there though. If I recall was there a config setting we needed to change for it to start logging chat there? Been too long.

jadewillow

Ok, think I found it.

In nwnplayer.ini, set ClientChatLogging=1 and that should start logging to the logs directory.

The following users thanked this post: Script Wrecked

scifibarbie

Re: Layonara is soon to be migrating to Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2019, 05:47:05 pm »
DO we still need the old hak paks? I dont see them anywhere for donwload or any mentions

The following users thanked this post: Hellblazer, willhoff

orth

« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2019, 05:55:25 pm »
DO we still need the old hak paks? I dont see them anywhere for donwload or any mentions

No you do not. NWN:EE includes NWSync which automatically downloads any hak or tlks necessary.

Hellblazer

« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2019, 06:49:03 pm »

Hey!!!!!

willhoff

« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2019, 08:48:28 pm »
Hey Scifi!  Come join the party :)

scifibarbie

« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2019, 11:28:11 pm »
hey guys...im trying!
think i screwed up my install tho...any advice would be hot.

Thinking i would be a smarty pants..when it asked for the game code i used my original nwn key. It worked and loaded the game. I can play the original game with no problem. But when i try to log onto layo, it says my key is invalid.
any ideas how to correct this?

Im using windowns 10 nad have uniinstalled and reinstalled several times and cant get it to re-ask for the key.

scifibarbie

« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2019, 12:14:24 am »
i think i figured it out! woohoo...now to just download the hakpaks and figure out a couple of edits and i should be popping in this weekend

The following users thanked this post: Serissa, cbnicholson, davidhoff, willhoff

anything