The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Solicitation for some donations  (Read 1613 times)

orth

Solicitation for some donations
« on: May 19, 2020, 06:04:18 pm »
Hey all,

As some of you know I was recently laid off and coupled with a sickness I've had for the past while I've not been able to do much so I was wondering if I could ask if you can spare a few dollars to pay for the servers I'd appreciate it. They only cost $14 a month but any bit helps. If you can please visit https://paypal.me/layonara - thanks so much.

I know I have some queries asked by the community but my brain is pretty mushy so I'm trying to stay in bed, but the bills are eating away a bit and I hate to do it but was hoping for a little help.

Thanks so much,
James

The following users thanked this post: Eldoran, Lord of the Forest, Chazzler, Ke' Koa, Hellblazer, Xiaobeibi, Weeping Lily, willhoff

davidhoff

Re: Solicitation for some donations
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 07:08:20 pm »
Get better James!  We're praying for you.  We covered June.

The following users thanked this post: Lord of the Forest, Ke' Koa, Hellblazer, Xiaobeibi, Weeping Lily, willhoff

Hellblazer

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2020, 09:31:46 pm »
Heya James,

Hope you get better soon.

You have my support for the server.  I have covered July and august .
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 12:02:44 am by Hellblazer »

The following users thanked this post: Lord of the Forest, Ke' Koa, Xiaobeibi, Weeping Lily, davidhoff, willhoff

Ke' Koa

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2020, 11:04:56 pm »
Sending some now....  Get to feeling better soon, would love to see you around.

- Phil

The following users thanked this post: Lord of the Forest, Hellblazer, Xiaobeibi, Weeping Lily, davidhoff, willhoff

Xiaobeibi

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2020, 05:32:18 am »
Get well!

The following users thanked this post: Lord of the Forest, Ke' Koa, Hellblazer, Weeping Lily, davidhoff, willhoff

Lord of the Forest

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2020, 01:47:51 pm »
Get well again soon! Lily and I also got together and sent some € your way. We hope you do not mind foreign currency ;)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 01:50:06 pm by Lord of the Forest »

The following users thanked this post: Ke' Koa, Hellblazer, Xiaobeibi, Weeping Lily, davidhoff, willhoff

cbnicholson

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2020, 08:39:11 pm »
I got a great exchange rate USD to Canadian? *shrug* Get well soon!
Kindness costs nothing but the returns are beyond counting.

The following users thanked this post: Ke' Koa, Hellblazer, Xiaobeibi, Weeping Lily, davidhoff, willhoff

ChrysEllis

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2020, 11:16:41 am »
Hey James,

I don't know what month this will cover, but I pitched in, as well.  Thanks for keeping Layo up.  Hope you start to feel better soon, and work returns quickly.

Lane

The following users thanked this post: Ke' Koa, Xiaobeibi, Weeping Lily, davidhoff, willhoff

Serissa

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2020, 01:22:34 pm »
Hope you feel better soon!

Martha & Rick Gerse  (Ferrit & Jako)

The following users thanked this post: Ke' Koa, Hellblazer, Xiaobeibi, davidhoff, willhoff

Ke' Koa

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2020, 07:43:27 pm »
Was wondering if you were still good for covering the server costs?

anything