Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Bought 10 Blank Mahogany Scrolls @100T each
Total 1000T
Paid 1000T to the chest.

Jebediah Kovaluu
Character Submissions / Re: Character Submission - Monk
« Last post by StormChaser on March 26, 2024, 10:24:57 pm »
as a side note you should know that i get we all have lives. i appreciate the staff and never have a problem waiting for replies.  you all give your time freely and i think we all say thank you for that.
« Last post by StormChaser on March 26, 2024, 10:08:29 pm »
Most definitely.  The fact he is a nobody trying to prove himself is part of the gig. Lol
Character Submissions / Character Submission - Reyne Sun-Badger
« Last post by Riven on March 24, 2024, 03:59:02 am »
Name: Reyne Sun-Badger
Class: Cleric 10-15 levels, Sacred Fist 5-10 levels
(Update: Reyne may be a pure Cleric instead, not sure! I've never played a Cleric or Sacred Fist, so I'm learning about it)
Race: Brownie
Alignment: NG
Deity: Prunilla
Domains: Plant, Earth

Biography and Description:
Rebellious and strong-willed as a child, the hot-tempered Reyne was quick to defend herself and the younger children from bullies and beasts, generally with fists and feet. As a teen, she was outraged at the challenges the brownies faced in maintaining safe havens against the dangers of less peaceful races. How can the clan plant seeds and nurture the growth until harvest, when dangers abound? A safe haven is needed! Nurtured by the worship and culture of Prunilla yet encouraged by her fearlessness and stubbornness, Reyne seeks to become a defender of her people, empowered by the divine might of Prunilla. She aims to strengthen her abilities as a guardian so she can ensure that the safe havens for the brownies can remain safe havens. Unlike her home-body brethren, she realizes that to find new safe havens and learn how to combat evil, she must travel and ally with explorers, adventurers, and warriors - for their protection and knowledge of the world and threats.

Reyne grew up in a secluded enclave on the outskirts of the Forest of Fog, not far from Castle Mask. Initially, her family did not support her mission, wishing for her to stay in the enclave and devote herself to gardening and family. However, her stubborn nature could not be tamed by their wishes. During a fight with her parents one night, in a fit of rage she swore to do away with her family name forever, devote herself to Prunilla, and take on the surname of Sun-Badger - symbolic to her of the type of tenacity and divine empowerment she imagined she needed to channel to fulfill her mission. She packed and left for Castle Mask - a place she had visited many times to deepen her prayers and training in the chapel to Prunilla and speak with and learn from the halflings tending the Mask Gardens, and the travelers who journeyed through the grounds. In the years since then her family has begrudgingly accepted her mission, though still worried for her safety.

1.  I have read the information on Prunilla, and I will play Reyne as a faithful
priestess of Prunilla to the best of my abilities.
2. Reyne sees herself as a protector of all that Prunilla values - safe haven of homes and families, gardens, and food growing. Although she does not conform to the principles of humility and passivity, she values these in her family and tribe. She seeks to empower herself so that her peaceful tribe can remain safe. At times she rests from her travels by joining with her tribe in planting, harvesting, and preparing feasts.
3.  Reyne wears brown and green earth colors. She wields a hand sickle, similar to the one she used to harvest grain and herbs. However, her mission as a protector overshadows the religious symbolism of Prunilla’s weapon of choice (hand sickle), so she utilizes her fists and potentially other weapons as needed. Of course, once she becomes a Sacred Fist, she’ll forego all weapons other than her divinely empowered fists and feet.
« Last post by miltonyorkcastle on March 24, 2024, 12:25:04 am »
Hi, StormChaser.

After some discussion, I think we'll just need a confirmation from you that you understand the surname "T'sarran" is a common/non-noble name, and that it's not tied to any literary origins or have significant similarities to characters with said name from other PWs like Forgotten Realms.
« Last post by miltonyorkcastle on March 22, 2024, 11:43:59 pm »
I promise I'll have a legitimate reply for you tomorrow. Real life keeps delaying the GM discussion, but you've been incredibly patient, and deserve to be able to move forward with this character ASAP.
Character Submissions / Re: new Character : Mouse
« Last post by miltonyorkcastle on March 22, 2024, 11:28:43 pm »
Approved. I love the mention of the bindstone as the added dimension to the classic character trope of underestimated underdog.
Trade and Market Hall / Beginner and Apprentice Craftspeople
« Last post by minerva on March 22, 2024, 03:17:46 pm »
Posted in the Select kitchens and Standard Craft Halls through Mistone and Alindor

The Foundation is looking to augment its stocks of relief supplies and is accepting donation and making contracts for beginner and apprentice level clothing, food and building supplies.  Healing kits and potions are also in demand.

Items to be donated may be dropped off into the donation crates at 108 Port Hempstead (the docks district just before the merchant district entrance) .  Those seeking to contract more advanced items please contact Katrien Hommel directly by Raven or note.
Trade and Market Hall / Re: Cailomel Goods and Wares (updated)
« Last post by Riven on March 22, 2024, 02:20:17 pm »
Barley swings by Cailomel's with some goods to drop off for credit:

Drops into a Contracts Drop Off chest (50% of lens):
gem - hammer of the gods: 1400
heavy bronze flail: 780
tarnished amulet 950
Elyl Dannodel's battleaxe: 1010
Oak Club 1000
Calendel Englent's Scimitar 9014
Iron Helm 1252
bronze shuriken 1100
Assistance bracers: 8000