The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: *cough cough*  (Read 667 times)

ZeroVega

*cough cough*
« on: July 24, 2007, 09:12:21 pm »
Heya Folks,

Not sure how many old timers that I know are still around, but I thought I'd drop in and hit the Forum with a quick thread anyway. Life sorta took off without me a while ago and I'm trying to track it down... bugger's pretty elusive though. ;) Just thought I'd give props to whoever is keeping things going on the GM and Content side of things now adays. It's a very large and demanding job and one that I always respected.

I also wanted to say that out of all the entertainment and media (music, movies, TV, or literature) that I've ever come in contact with, Layonara has had the most profoundly positive effect on my life. I started playing here when I was thirteen. I'm seventeen now and two of the most important things I've learned in life, that I attribue to Layonara, are moderation and the power of dreams. I was always allowed, even encouraged to let my imagination run away with me here. It's allowed me to drift off to places I didn't know existed, to keep my sanity in real life, and to approach everything from a different angle. It was good for me.

Layonara's a peaceful oasis in a busy and harsh world. That's not to say that it can shelter you from it. But, as it did for me, it can refresh you, maybe even teach you something, and ready you to face it again. I miss all of the friends I left behind with I stopped playing, I wanted to say that, and I wish everyone who's still here the best of luck with everything. Keep it going guys; maybe you'll affect someone else like me.

Long Live Layonara!
~ZV~

The following users thanked this post: s0ulz, miltonyorkcastle, jrizz

Nyralotep

Re: *cough cough*
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 09:16:33 pm »
Hey dude!  Long time no see, my son and I were just talking about you no more than a week ago.  I hope you do get the opportunity to make it back here dude!

Dorganath

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 09:19:28 pm »
Oh hey ZV!  Nice to see you! Thanks for poking your head in. :)

Tobias

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 09:40:37 pm »
Glad to know you are doing well ZV. I hope the next post from you won't be too far away. I missed reading your long and enlightening psot that always made me think "Is he really just a teenager?"

Be well my friend and I as for countless others miss you and your characters.

set

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2007, 09:52:39 pm »
*as he wipes the tears from his eyes  from the stinging scent of onions he smiles hello at his young friend in rememberance of days gone past*

seteece

LynnJuniper

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 09:54:04 pm »
peers left and peers right and throws an Onion at your head

That's Payback! hugs tight

Good luck out there!

Shadowblade225

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2007, 10:46:49 pm »
Nice to hear from you again ZV :)

I still miss Tath.

Leanthar

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2007, 11:07:34 pm »
Hi ZV, good to see you stop by. I hope life is going well for you and your family!

Warrior_Erik

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2007, 11:53:36 pm »
Hey! you need to come back! I miss playing with ya! Good to hear from you though!

s0ulz

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2007, 12:42:27 am »
Yes, ZeroVega! Good to hear from you! It's been way too long...

Varka

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2007, 12:53:23 am »
Good to hear from you again mate, and thank you for dropping by.

The old timers.. hhmm.. They are still out there dude..dose ninnies and I cant seem to get rid of them!!! :)

Harlas Ravelkione

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2007, 03:04:32 am »
Hey man. Thanks for dropping in. It is good to see you're doing well :) . You are remembered.

Harlas

mixafix

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2007, 03:48:52 am »
Hey never forgotten, hope life is well and full of promise.

Hope you and your family are doing well, miss all those stories.

Marswipp

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2007, 09:03:38 am »
Maybe we could liken RL to pain and call it a name!:p
Playing D&D 3.5e, D&D 5e, Pathfinder, and exploring Starfinder through a VTT

ZeroVega

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2007, 11:36:46 am »
Nice to see so many familiar err... faces(?) again. Thanks for taking the time to say hi. I plan on stalking the Forum and trying to catch up on my Layonara Literature over the next couple of weeks... no more playing for a while as my family is preparing to move, but I'll be "around"... somewhere...   ^_^

akata

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2007, 01:33:30 pm »
*waves* hey ZV nice to hear from you :) and best of luck

~Akata

Filatus

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2007, 01:57:21 pm »
Good to hear from you again ZV.

D Blaze

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2007, 02:07:09 pm »
*waves* We all miss you buddy, hope all is well and good, and continue to stay that way for you.

EdTheKet

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2007, 02:12:00 pm »
Hey ZV, good luck with the move then :)

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2007, 02:12:23 pm »
I was totally just thinking about you the other day, wondering what you were up to.