The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: *poof* -a figure appears within the smoke- Welcome friends! *fire spouts from fingers*  (Read 193 times)

Wihlym

I am somewhat of a showman myself and am always looking to make someone laugh. I am a light hearted role player but an obsessive character creator for mechanics and backstory. I started dnd less than a year ago but I have quickly immersed myself in the culture and am currently involved in 5 campaigns and will have a podcast coming out in a couple months about a pathfinder game I am playing with friends. My rl stats would go something like thisStr 14 Dex 11Con 14Int 15Wis 17Cha 18 Hope that puts things into perspective! Can't wait to get this thing started!

RollinsCat

Welcome, welcome!  There is a
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 08:54:16 pm »

Welcome, welcome!  There is a player event coming up Weds, March thirteenth where you can meet a lot of players and it's easy to get to - come and mingle!

Wihlym

That sounds great unless you
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 09:15:58 pm »

That sounds great unless you are going to sell me off or something lol

RollinsCat

Hah! No, the bachelors are
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 09:23:32 pm »

Hah! No, the bachelors are picked already *grins*.  Now my bard needs to write a song to commemorate the event...

Wihlym

I will be more than happy to
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 09:27:17 pm »

I will be more than happy to put on a magic show as part of the event! Also... Milty wants to know why you arent on the quest ;)

anything