The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A belated Hello  (Read 348 times)

Alatriel

A belated Hello
« on: March 26, 2008, 10:36:27 am »
I just wanted to say hi.  I'm Erin, and I've been playing for a few days now and I love it.  I'm a stay-at-home-mom to a  2 year old boy, and we have another baby boy due in July, so I'm thoroughly enjoying being able to play and have a sort of "escape" from every day life of Sesame Street and diapers.  I've rp'd for many years, but I was mostly a larper for a long time, and was never into the big "beat-em-up" computer games.  This seems to be right on my level though.  I love the roleplay and I'm having fun doing that with a combination of combat.  Thanks to everyone who has been friendly and/or helpful thus far.  I love it so far!

Krell Himmler

Re: A belated Hello
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 10:40:18 am »
Hi,

Welcome, glad you're enjoying it here. If you see me online (most of the time ;)). Drop me a tell and we can RP or I can help you out if you need it.

//Lucius Kaiser

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 11:15:58 am »
Well, if this thread is "A belated Hello"  Can my "Hello" in return be late?  *ducks incase someone throws something at him*

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 11:47:37 am »
What do I see? :)

Greetings and well met, Erin; great to see you got approved! Darkstorme's a bit more eloquent than I, as you saw. I'm sure you'll fit in quite well, here; a whole lot of new parents roaming the server, and a couple of grandparents, as well! And then a bunch of us kids. ;)

Hellblazer

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 02:48:20 pm »
It was a pleasure to meet you ingame yesterday (Silvia) look forward for more.

Alatriel

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2008, 02:51:58 pm »
I had fun too... inspite of the whole dying incident ;)  I hope to see you again in game too.

Hellblazer

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2008, 02:55:13 pm »
Eh unfortunately I didn't see you die I stumbled on you all while trying to get her some training alone. But still, twas fun to meet a new face.