The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Hello again!  (Read 311 times)

SharpieF4i

Hello again!
« on: May 19, 2008, 06:01:04 pm »
Hello everyone! I just wanted to stop by and reintroduce myself.. I play Skywise Greenleaf and Tomi Shadowfoot.. It's been a good few years since I've played.  And I miss it. My computer is out of commission for the moment so once that is up and running I hope to be up and running on the server once more. I attempted to play roughly 8 months ago and was displeased to say the least that for some reason my screen was all black and I could not see any thing while playing the game.. I'm sure it has something to due with an updated driver or lack there of.  But I hope to not have that problem once my comp gets it's new PSU which happens to be the last thing I need after completely rebuilding it.

SharpieF4i

Re: Hello again!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 09:09:33 am »
Well I've got my computer up and running and will be back on from time to time.  Unfortunently work dictates when I will acutally be playing but I look forward to see you all in game.

mixafix

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 10:25:49 am »
hope to see you in there :)

Goldwin Blacknight

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 06:08:43 pm »
I had the same problem with the black screen when I came back a while ago. Had to blind-click with the NWN cursor hand to get the screen up for a while. Then it just went away-*scratches his head*. I play "Diamond Edition" if that's the reason?

anything