The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Allo'  (Read 476 times)

Odranoela

Allo'
« on: March 13, 2007, 05:35:22 am »
Now that I have more time in Layo, I thought I'd edit this and add a bit more of info in case anyone is wondering. I'll leave the original post in the bottom.

I live in Brazil, Rio de Janeiro.
This place is beautiful, the people are warm and welcoming and if you don't know Brazil, I'd advice you to try it once. Just don't go get your kidney stolen!

I have been playing RPG and drums most of my years. Began RP with 14 [ Drums 11 ], playing some D&D, Vampire, GURPS and Tagmar [ Brazilian RPG ] got to other stuff soon but never stopped being an D&D addict.
I love my band, we started as death metal, then began adding Drum n' Bass elements, regional instruments [ such as the Berimbau, from Capoeira ] and now we turned into something completely progressive and experimental.

I've been a hardcore gamer for as long as I have a computer, and since Full Throttle I knew I was born to do this for a living, but it turned out different and now I work in the local hospital's morgue and in a big events house that takes most of my time, unfortunately...

I live in a eight rooms house with my dog and cats, no other humans. Hate 'em.

I have long pitch black hair which goes with most of my dark clothing and eyes. Very pale skin.
Big fan of tattoos and far from done with them. Only 13 of them ATM. I like piercings too but I only have one. Not a goth. Not emo.

As far as music goes I'm a bit strange. My taste ranges from death/gore/trash metal to Mamas and the Papas... No further comments on this.

Finally, I don't consume alcohol, I pratice Krav Maga for about six or seven years and treat my body as best as I can [ If you disregard the heavy smoking habit ]. I hope that gives a view of who I am.

Original Post:

" Not sure what to write down here.. Well, I'm from Brazil and I'm 20 years old, I play drums on an death metal band and enjoy PnP RPG a lot.
Hello to you all and I hope we meet IG... =\\ "

The following users thanked this post: Thak, Stephen_Zuckerman

Odranoela

Re: Allo'
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 01:44:58 pm »
*bump* Updated.

Xirion

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 03:17:35 pm »
Hey hey,
Always nice to know a bit more about the person behin the char(s).
But there is one further question you raised: Is there anything heareable avaliable from your band you have mentioned?
would really like to hear of it bcause it sounds really interesting, the music taste you described sseems ti fut to mine aswell and I -love- progressive music! :)

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 03:53:08 pm »
Smoking bad... Death metal good!!!

Pseudonym

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 07:22:41 pm »
Wow! My intuition is way off! I thought you were in your mid thirties and for some reason I had pictured you looking a bit like Seth Rogen.

13 tatts? *shakes head* I thought about getting one, Prison Break style, but instead of the blue prints to a maximum security facility, I would have the location to all the Pizza Huts in Melbourne. I'm ashamed to admit i'd probably just let my brother go to the chair.

Odranoela

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007, 08:51:03 pm »
I'll work on getting some mp3 mixed and ready to send. Thanks for the interest, though, I love sharing my music.

Haha, Pseudo, I also love pizza, we had PizzaHut here in brazil but it actually failed terribly and all stores across the country closed up, we do have Domino's though, if you know that one. The idea of a body piece also charms me, but when i'm done tattoing [ When I'm 64 ] it will look like it's one big piece... =]

Death metal gooood.

Interia_Discordius

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2007, 08:54:08 pm »
No picture? Darn :)

Nice to meet the player behind the character though. Hope to have a chance to hear some of your music also.

Xirion

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2007, 01:55:20 am »
*still waiting for some mp3 files*
;)

Odranoela

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2007, 04:55:58 pm »
Gah, sorry it's taking so long. We lost the main studio HD and lots of data with it. I have to find someone to mix the songs with me. -.-