The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: An Old Man Playing In a Young Persons Game  (Read 323 times)

Grid Blader

An Old Man Playing In a Young Persons Game
« on: March 13, 2007, 11:41:20 am »
Well to start off I am Brandon, but most call me BB.  I will let you guess why.  I am 30 now but my line of work makes me feel much older.  I am a union plumber.  My best friend (Tom) told me of this sight a little over 2 years ago.  He keeped on my till I got on it and I have not looked back since.

I have learned so much from Layo, more then I can hope to ever get back.  I played a lot of sports for my old high school.  You can say I was pushed throw the system.  When I was tested for collage I had a 5th grade reading level, and my spelling and gramer was worse.  My wife has seen the improvments in everything I do.  So dont mine the spelling and gramer please if we are out adventuring together, I am trying hard.

You can say I grew up fast.  My first daughter was born when I almost 17.  Married at 17.  Passed high school.  Went to collage, worked full time and was a full time father.  Now I have three daughters, was divoriced, and married a wonderfull lady that loves my childern as much as I do.  

This is my life.  My life is for my wife and my childern.

The following users thanked this post: 666hellspawn, Thak, Stephen_Zuckerman, Masterjack

miltonyorkcastle

Re: An Old Man Playing In a Young Persons Game
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 11:51:05 am »
You're the man, Grid! You've always been great to play with, and it just keeps getting better. Tell the wife and kids hi for me!

Omega_mnm

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 03:17:56 pm »
    I respect a man who can stand for what he's done wrong, and keep trying anyways. Good luck with the kids ;)

Hope we get to meet in the game sometime.

Shadowblade225

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 03:23:04 pm »
    It's always wonderful to RP with you Grid.  You make layonara much more enjoyable for me and many others.  Good luck with that hot tub you're building!

Oh, edit: I wouldn't call 30 old.  If so, then ugh, no comment on myself.

jrizz

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 05:35:06 pm »
    You da man!

Grid Blader

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2007, 06:55:57 pm »
    Oh man it has turned out to be more then I think I can handle.  Paver's, pad for the hot tub, *shakes his head* and a new drainage system.

scifibarbie

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2007, 02:31:45 am »
    Plumber joke:

Say no to crack.

:D

A really bad joke so forgive me. O.o

Love playin with ya in game!

Hellblazer

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2007, 03:02:38 am »
    tst tst tst *shakes his head at scifie joke* well as some has said you are fun to rp with. Now get back in game will ya?