The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A re-introduction  (Read 278 times)

Brotherkaine

A re-introduction
« on: February 09, 2009, 04:51:03 pm »
Greetings all!

I am Brotherkaine. For some of you with long memories for relatively insubstantial events, I had a a character submission back in Nov. '07. I was never able to actually play my character due to software/download issues I was having at the time. Now, after literally years of inactivity, I was recalling when I was trying to get involved in the community and take Kol (my char) out into Layonara. I was hoping to get back into it, but wanted to ease my way back in. I don't even know if I'd still be able to play the poor tiefling rogue that never got a chance to wake up from her drunken spill (refer to Character Submission: Kol Hardigar). Anyways, I hope that I have more success getting online with my new computer, and that I can join you all in forums and in play!

-BK

The following users thanked this post: miltonyorkcastle

Pseudonym

Re: A re-introduction
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 04:58:24 pm »
Good luck and welcome back!

miltonyorkcastle

Re: A re-introduction
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 05:19:38 pm »
If your submission was approved, you can still player her. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, though I'd suggest you explore the [LORE]Welcome[/LORE] for LORE. Also, don't feel shy about sending tells to players to ask for a bit of help getting around the world or finding people with whom to RP. The world is large and the population of adventurers small by comparison, so we have to stick together. ;)

anything