The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Cire Sparks, behind the scenes!  (Read 345 times)

Omega_mnm

• View Profile
    Cire Sparks, behind the scenes!
    « on: March 13, 2007, 04:51:08 am »
    Hey guys.. just thought I'd drop in and let ye' all a bit about meself.  My name's Marc. I play the characters Cire Sparks, and Aziz. I live in Canada for the time being, and hopefully not for long >.< (Don't get me wrong.. I like Canada and all.. but I really hate living with my sister =/ )  Anyways.. Hobbies... hmm. Of course play NWN, and I play hacky sack. Oh.. and I'll be getting back into my martial art classes as soon as I recover from my ATV accident I had in November. I also do a small bit of graphics design and game modding. hrm.. think that's about it.. oh.. and I guess I forgot.. I study Quantum Physics and other scientific theories as well. That's about all I do in my boring time.  Here's a picture of my ugly mug if ye' wanna see it.  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/Omega_mnm/Select%20Photos/DSCF6577.jpg  Peace, Marc

Omega_mnm

• View Profile
      Re: Cire Sparks, behind the scenes!
      « Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 09:45:07 am »
      Aww... nobody responded... I feel lonely. *sniff*

MJZ

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 11:18:56 am »
      Aww poor Marc, they're probably just distracted by widgets and locomotives.

Good to hear from you, brownies are awesome. Ariel's thinking about starting some sort of union of Halflings, so I'll be sure to contact you if anything happens.

And quantum physics, you say? I'd love to have a chat with you about it, I love learning about the philosophy surrounding physics theories, and sadly it's hard to do unless you take a dozen courses and suffer horribly through the actual calculations.

Omega_mnm

• View Profile
        « Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 11:24:50 am »
        lol that'd be awesome! Short people ftw! odd though.... I'm rather tall in rl..

Yeah we can chat it up sometime. I study more into the spiritual side of quantum physics than the mathematical, though.

If ya wanna talk sometime, look me up on MSN or Xfire.

MSN: Marc.messenger@hotmail.com
        Xfire: Kitney

You'll probably have more luck finding me on Xfire.. I don't run MSN that often.

Anyways.. enough forum surfing. I've gotta get ready for my interview. Wish me luck!

MJZ

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 11:30:01 am »
        Ah, I don't use Xfire, so I'll have to be patient on MSN. I didn't use to use MSN either, until about five years ago when I gave up resisting some microsoft products, everyone I knew was using them... *sigh*

Philosopher

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2007, 12:14:16 pm »
        I would have replied but I was at schoooooooooooooooooooooool (6th form/college whatever).

To clarify about the picture...your in the right....yes? I'm quite sure of it, yeahuh.

Nice to see a friendly face behind the player, not a short-bottomed brownie that saves Tallia from almost every disaster imaginable. ;) I guess I should put up a picture of myself soon. Your fun to RP with too, funny chap.

Omega_mnm

• View Profile
          « Reply #6 on: March 13, 2007, 03:12:22 pm »
          lmao no I'm the one on the left. The one on the right is my sister.. we were being goofy after going to the bar on new years.

Yeah.. lil Cire's a fun one.. hehe. I enjoy RPing with you as well. We've had some good times. And Tallia is effecting Cire probably more than you know.

Btw... after speed-walking 8 miles to my interview.. I'm pleased to announce.. I got the job! Yey for me! *Throws things in a festive manner*
          nothing big really. Same thing I did in the states. Deliver newspapers. But hey.. I like doing it, and it pays good enough for my likings. I don't need lots of money anyways. And it's only 1-3 hours a day, so I can't argue.

Anyways... time to celebrate with some food! I haven't eatin' all day!
          *tries to stand and almost falls down* Oh yeah... forgot.. my legs are noodles... maybe food can wait a little bit.

Philosopher

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2007, 04:44:10 pm »
          Possible responses from Cire, regards to the job:

"yes, Yes, YES!" "Gadzooks" "Hurray for me!"

But congrats on your job, I hope it gives you lots of happy dollars with happy faces which can buy you happy things.

Omega_mnm

• View Profile
            « Reply #8 on: March 14, 2007, 05:04:07 am »
            "yes, Yes, YES!" "Gadzooks" "Hurray for me!"

Haha.. you know Cire too well.

anything