The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Following the example  (Read 339 times)

Lance Stargazer

Following the example
« on: February 14, 2008, 03:16:19 am »
Well...

I guess It's time also for my intorduction..

The name is Juan Carlos , I live in Monterrey Mexico, but I have lived in a lot of places along the country... I work as Telcomunication Engineer, fixing comunication problems for a bank (HSBC) ... just graduated from School some months ago...

I am 28 years old. As you should suppose Spanish is my natural speaking languaje, but I try my best in English

I found Neverwinter nights like a year ago...

When I found Layonara I was amazed for the great work you have done with this world... I wanted to play in it as soon as I can... And now that I am playing I am not dissapointed...

I love a lot to RP, as some of you would know by now. I had played PnP D&D for some years now.. also White wolf Aberrant, Cyberpunk, and I run a Forgotten realms campaign when I have time.

I would not lie to you, I am a devoteed player and GM of AD&D 2nd Edition, I have no much Experience with 3rd or 3.5, but I inderstand it. It was a nice surprise to me that you have implemented the 2nd Ed XP table to the server system .... :D

( have faith 2nd edition will come back -... ;)   )

Well I am glad to be here enjoying the world and the Company...

¡Gracias !

The following users thanked this post: Leanthar, Shadowblade225, Stug3, Hellblazer, Lynn1020