The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: G'day everyone!  (Read 1568 times)

Pseudonym

G'day everyone!
« on: April 26, 2016, 10:51:24 pm »
G'day everyone!Hold on, I said that already.Hope everyone is well - just stopping by to say hello :)Glad to see some of the familiar names still popping up on the server status. Makes me tempted to pop my head back in to have Arkolio pick some pockets or Justice crack some skulls and then I remember .... oh no, I own an Apple and they made it all too hard to run Layo with intolerant operating systems and their partitions and wineskin workarounds  and other stuff I don't understand ...As such, I'll just have to be content sending my best wishes! Cheers, Pseudo 

The following users thanked this post: lonnarin, miltonyorkcastle, Serissa, Acacea, LynnJuniper, cbnicholson, davidhoff, willhoff

silverblades

You know.. you could buy a
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 12:28:37 am »

You know..

you could buy a used PC that would run you about $100.00 to play this game right,.

There can be only One.

davidhoff

Maybe if you guys would stop
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 01:21:59 am »

Maybe if you guys would stop dropping crapy stuff in his toll-gate portal he might come back...

Nice to hear from you Pseud...Angels might be running another dangerous run...would be nice to hear your rattling from the back again

Serissa

We miss you!
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 08:19:56 am »

We miss you!

ShiffDrgnhrt

I miss you Psuedo!  Always
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2016, 11:56:10 am »

I miss you Psuedo!  Always wanted to interact with you more but you're too far away!

LynnJuniper

Oh gosh. Look at these names
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2016, 03:33:30 pm »

Oh gosh. Look at these names that I recognize. I'ma hijack this thread and just say that you're all still awesome.

LynnJuniper

*Gestures around* See! This
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2016, 03:35:32 pm »

*Gestures around* See! This is why we don't use Macs people. Look at how insane just posting to the thread got. *Sighs in embarassment*