The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Greetings again ^^  (Read 433 times)

Black1Wolf2

Greetings again ^^
« on: January 18, 2013, 12:54:40 pm »
A few years back I tried joining up the server with the goal of making a CN character but that didn't pan out too well and seeing as how at that time the proverbial mountain (my Bachelor's thesis) I'd had to climb was coming into view in the distance and at that time I had no clue how to climb it so I took off to get a hang of rock climbing. Proud to report I nearly aced my Bachelor's and currently am on a sort of imposed 1 year break but this autumn I'll be heading off for another bigger mountain... (got 2 more two go, that PhD in plasma physics ain't gonna be easy but it is gonna be mine). This morning I got a message from someone on here, random really, could've been a bot even I donno but it reminded me of this server and I came back ^^... though I gotta work on a new character as my old one doesn't fit me anymore x.x.

Wall of text aside could someone remind me where the nooby info guides were? :p

The following users thanked this post: Serissa

RollinsCat

Re: Greetings again ^^
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 12:59:32 pm »
WB, and grats!  Newbie guide.  Rules. Downloads.  Useful stuff.

Look forward to seeing you in game!

Black1Wolf2

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 01:18:03 pm »
Won't be on within the near future as I am playing quite a few games and more importantly: I want to work on a killer character with a good storyline first for the server :3 but until then I'll be around the forums getting to know people and learning the rules (again) ^^

Black1Wolf2

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 04:38:23 am »
Settled on a race for my character (and that's the only hint anyone's ever gonna get before seeing the fleshed out character in submissions :p ) and I have to ask: Do Lightfoot Halflings have any specific tid bits of lore? or , as I've grown to suspect, is the entire lore section on Halflings describing the Lightfoots?

Edit:
Additional question: After reinstalling NWN and doing a dry run on the multiplayer it has an issue with the master authenticator server, will it affect my ability to play on Layonara?

Hellblazer

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 05:30:05 pm »
Quote from: Black1Wolf2

Edit:
Additional question: After reinstalling NWN and doing a dry run on the multiplayer it has an issue with the master authenticator server, will it affect my ability to play on Layonara?

No you just have to wait until it passes, or do the edit Scriptwrecked posted somewhere over the rainbow that I don't remember where it is.

Black1Wolf2

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2013, 05:48:05 am »
Thank you ^^