The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Another three years too late thread  (Read 264 times)

Pibemanden

Another three years too late thread
« on: June 28, 2008, 09:16:29 am »
Well not exactly three years since I forgot about posting this yesterday which would be my three year anoversery on the forums, and as a registred player I guess I go back a few more days since I didn't sign up for an account on the forums when I registred as a player.
Anyhow, I have been around for quite a while and a lot of things have changed in RL too, when I started here I lived with my parents and had just finished highschool. After a summer vacation I started studying chemistry at Aarhus, a city hundreds of miles from home so I spent most of the time traveling back and forth and attending courses.
After over a year doing that I finally moved to Aarhus and had a five minute walk to campus so I started spending more time on playing that I could before. I had originally moved in with a friend but as time moved on he would rather live with his girlfriend that me so well I moved out to where I live now, ten minutes bikeride from campus in a brand new appartment.

Anyhow right now I am finishing my bachelors and I hope to start my masters soon at the theoretical chemistry department of Aarhus university, also know as the Lundbeck Foundation Center for Theoretical Chemistry, which is where I spend most of the time I am not online at.
As for my spare time interests I can only mention partying with friends and playing Layo, I am not really a sporty person but I do get some running done every now and then when I can get myself together to do it.
And one last thing, that picture I have as my avatar is me, just a younger me from when I was still in highschool, five years or so ago now... Gah time is flying fast, but it is especially when you are having fun doing what you like in RL and spending the time you can dedicate to it here on Layo :)

The following users thanked this post: lonnarin, Serissa, Yllyrryon, cbnicholson, zenvidar, Lynn1020, Mooneyes, Erik K

Lynn1020

Re: Another three years too late thread
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 04:49:10 pm »
Its always cool hearing about the player behind the character.  :)

twidget658

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 05:21:52 pm »
Its hard to think that it has already been three years. I figured that was you (the avatar) all along.

Happy anniversary!

Pibemanden

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 11:17:17 am »
Thank you Twidget :) It has been a pleasure playing here for three years

merlin34baseball

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2008, 04:15:07 pm »
*waves* it's always been a pleasure!

Alatriel

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2008, 12:20:02 pm »