The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Greetings and Salutations!  (Read 1314 times)

Doc-Holiday

Re: Greetings and Salutations!
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2008, 06:40:39 pm »
Magic the Gathering

EdTheKet

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2008, 05:07:13 am »
Welcome back!

jjkolb

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2008, 07:07:28 am »
Quote from: Gulnyr
I remember that quest, Klaug's CDQ.  Never were there so many abysmal Spot rolls and Wisdom checks.  And rolls in general.  I don't know how our characters survived as long as they did.  I know Klaug wasn't happy that we failed to achieve the goal, but that was probably the most amusing failure ever.

Ahh, yes.  Even got a DT on that little CDQ.  *shakes fist at Vyris*

But yes, it was amusing.

Doc, I'm rarely on anymore but if I happen to see you in-game, I'll log in.  Good to hear from you.  And BTW, it's 'Klaug'.  Not 'Dragonsbane'.  Not 'Dragonhart'.

Doc-Holiday

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2008, 12:19:12 pm »
I knew it had something to do with wooden shoes...

Hmm.. Klaugrangranique Drangonsbane...

One of Weston's most favored friends...

With the number of times Klaug acted as a lightning rod for Weston's electrical storms.. you might think his armor would have magnetized.

Then again.. Klaugh and Weston only ventured together when Gulyner was there... and as everyone knows.. Westonian Lightning always strikes dwarves first.

Remember a later adventure, the group had a few dwarves. When Weston announced he would be assisiting the group. The dwarven cleric of Vorax almost hyperventilated, ran around casting Protection from Elements on all the Dwarves.

Vyris

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2008, 10:45:16 pm »
Thanks Doc, you made me chuckle. Glad I logged into the forums.

If you happened to be online and playing at some point I'd be real tempted to dust off the NwN CD and reinstall things again.

Thanks for the memories.

Vyris

RouterBlade

« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2008, 03:42:04 pm »
DOC? holy ess, i remember you, not your character but i remember your username, :) Bruenor Wildbeard here, Welcome back

anything