The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Greetings from an ancient time  (Read 1063 times)

Shadowblade225

Greetings from an ancient time
« on: February 01, 2014, 10:03:31 pm »
Or should I say, circa 2004 - 2007. It's nice to see my character and those he traveled with still remembered in the lore books of old. Part of the many reasons Layonara was (and I'm sure still is) a great place to RP. Perhaps someday I'll have some time to play. But until then, I thought I'd check in and say hello.(Michaelis Draego, Champion of Toran)

Alatriel

*waves*  Would love for you
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 10:25:38 pm »

*waves*  Would love for you to stop by sometime!  Daniella can always use a friend to talk to.

Brutus_Clawfoot

"Forget the night! Live with
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 10:59:10 pm »

"Forget the night! Live with us in the forests of Azure! Out here on the perimeter there are no stars...."

(Return Shadowblade225! Paradise beckons!)

Aphel

Aloha! I hope that one day I
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2014, 06:34:08 am »

Aloha! I hope that one day I am going to hear some of those old stories.

Dorax Windsmith

Come on in, the waters fine! 
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2014, 10:00:23 am »

Come on in, the waters fine!  Lots of great changes to the world since you last played.  And yes, some great RP still happening on Layo, just have to work a little harder for interaction these days as server presence is nothing like it was in your heyday.  Interestingly though, the last few months we've seen many old players popping in and joining from time to time....makes me think we could probably hold some events centered around an ancient showcase of characters of yesteryear.

Guardian 452

Hey der old timer ;)
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2014, 09:30:56 pm »

Hey der old timer ;)

mumbles

Well thats a name i havent
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2014, 01:20:55 pm »

Well thats a name i havent seeen in some time , glad your ok fella , hope you find sometime to get back in to game

Lance Stargazer

Glad to hear from you, mate, 
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2014, 01:55:23 pm »

Glad to hear from you, mate,  even if late Greeting you from here , Indeed Michaelis is remembered and serve as good inspiration for my Toranites, and rping with you is surely missed. 

Hope RL has treated you well so far, and the lack of time comes from great things on the other side of the screen.

Cheers

IceDragonDuvessa

Aww I remember you :) Hope
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2014, 07:28:58 pm »

Aww I remember you :) Hope you can make it back sometime soon.

Jilseponie Wyndon

Always Remembered.  Miss you
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2014, 07:07:42 pm »

Always Remembered.  Miss you ya big lug!

Fian Bearsark

I remember Michaelis ! Drawna
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2014, 07:28:29 pm »

I remember Michaelis ! Drawna briefly made him question his devotion to Toran if I recall correctly.. oh, the  good old days...

I can't believe Layo is till around after all these years - its amazing. Its a testament to the dedication of everyoe who keeps it going.

Brutus_Clawfoot

Yeah man jump back in!
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2014, 03:52:35 pm »

Yeah man jump back in! Paradise awaits!

anything