The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Greetings to everyone!  (Read 147 times)

Tealwolf

• View Profile
    Greetings to everyone!
    « on: October 23, 2007, 05:09:11 pm »
    Hello everyone, my name is Tealwolf. I haven't yet made a name on the server or character so I can't inform you of which person I am (Still deciding on a build to choose) but when I find out, I'll let you know so you can join me sometime. Can't wait to get on the field and begin!

Skywatcher

Re: Greetings to everyone!
    « Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 05:15:04 pm »
    Welcome.  Enjoy yourself

Xirion

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2007, 05:48:36 pm »
    Hey, welcome to Layo!

...oh and if you have questions or need some help, feel free to poke the community or the team ;)

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 05:54:06 pm »
    Welcome to Layonara. Here, we're all about RP. That's not to say we don't do action - we're an Action/RP server, after all.. But RP's the big thing. It's great to be able to immerse oneself in a whole world, with this character who's as real to that world as we are to ours.

If you need any help on the mechanics side of things, or with Layo-specific questions, just poke the community, team, or Me. *Chuckles.*

Good to have you.

Tealwolf

• View Profile
      « Reply #4 on: October 23, 2007, 09:06:17 pm »
      Thank you everyone. I have already put up my character, and although aside from the Biography, I believe everything is accurate enough. I should be able to RP quite well, the only thing I may do accidently is announce your name before you mention it to me, but I'll get used to that. Can't wait to get playing!