The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1587 times)

Eddlian

Hello!
« on: June 27, 2015, 06:16:47 pm »
Hi everyone!

Thought I would introduce myself. I'm Edd and I've been a long time fan of Neverwinter Nights. I've played it on and off over the years and just came across Layonara online. I'm fairly new to roleplaying and hope you guys would be patient with me as I'm learning the ropes. I'm trying to get a few of my mates interested in playing Layonara online so we can play together. It's a shame it's not more of a popular server! The impression I get here is a high quality and fun server, the crafting system sounds fun too! I'm going to have a think about my character and what sort of story and background s/he should have. Plus, I'll do some reading around the lore and look at some of the maps to try and get them to fit in somehow. 

So, Hi everyone! It's nice to meet you all! 

Edd

Charm2009

Hi! Looking forward to
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 08:20:02 pm »

Hi! Looking forward to meeting you in game. The more the merrier :)

swoop

It can be a busy server... I
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2015, 10:40:33 pm »

It can be a busy server... I can speak for myself at least, that when there are more people online, the more likely I am to log in. Look forward to seeing you in game!

Eddlian

Thanks everyone! :) Are there
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2015, 02:27:22 am »

Thanks everyone! :) Are there many UK or European players on this game? 

silverblades

welcome.. read up on Lore, 
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2015, 06:27:30 am »

welcome.. read up on Lore,  theres also some pre approved characters if you want to get right in so take a look at those. Its a great Server, crafting is very detailed. Nice to have ya aboard.! Ive been here on and off for Ten years plus and it just gets better all the time!

There can be only One.

mixafix

GIven the numbers it is often
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2015, 05:30:00 am »

GIven the numbers it is often good to advertise a time to be on, or when on - be sure and use the tell and let people know if seeking other players to rp. 

Eddlian

May I say thank you for the
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2015, 03:25:49 am »

May I say thank you for the warm welcome everyone plus a few people have PM'ed me with advice about how to enjoy the game. Such a lovely community :) I've submitted my character for a approval and can't wait to start :D

Ravemore

Welcome Eddlian. If you have
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2015, 08:59:02 pm »

Welcome Eddlian. If you have any questions or issues, feel free to give anyone a shout. We're all eager to RP with you... :-)

-Rave