The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 305 times)

Ronin001

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: December 28, 2007, 03:03:49 am »
Hey all, Arthur McStorm shared your site with me a few days ago, and I am investigating.

Played NWN for a long time (but never online, just solo), then away for a long time, then back for almost a year playing in a PW (not this one...). While not generally the most sociable person you will ever meet, my MMO experience on NWN has been MUCH MORE positive than it has on other MMO's that I have played (including DAoC, CoV, SWG, and a few others...) The thing that I found the most lacking in those was the RP, and it certainly appears that will NOT be a problem here.

My main concern (other than finding a way to absorb the massive amount of info here...) is that the other PW which I currently play on plans on switching/upgrading to NWN2. I have ZERO interest in doing that, and I have heard that neither does Layonara. Could anyone confirm/deny that for me, it would be greatly appreciated, and would be a great help for me.

As for me, let's see... married to superwoman, 5 sons (ages 11 to 2), full time job as a surgical tech, and I'm a full time nursing student (1 semester to go for my bachelor's degree and RN license!!!) So, one may ask how I would find time to play, that's easy! I skip studying;)

Regards!

Stephen_Zuckerman

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 03:18:46 am »
Yep, we're not going to NWN2. We are going to our own platform at some point in the "near" future, but don't worry - NWN Layonara should be around for some time to come, I wager.

mixafix

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 07:13:48 am »
it can be a lot to absorb, but if you like rp first like you say, you are going to skip study (hopefully not too much, sounds like you are real busy)  :)

Its got to be worth a look - and people will always want to help - so be sure and ask about anything

Leanthar

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 08:47:36 am »
"....As for me, let's see... married to superwoman, 5 sons (ages 11 to 2), full time job as a surgical tech, and I'm a full time nursing student (1 semester to go for my bachelor's degree and RN license!!!) ...."

You sir, are a busy man!! Superwoman alone would keep one busy, but five kids as well. :)

Welcome to Layonara and enjoy the RP!