The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Years, yea years  (Read 316 times)

Kethryc

• Followers of Rofirein
    • View Profile
Years, yea years
« on: August 27, 2008, 06:25:43 pm »
It's me Kethryc, Devinion, Elinmire(that old mage with the pixie Familiar, long story), And a Roferian Cleric who I better read up on before I dust off, and then the theif...I can't remember them all, Elinmire was my fav, I think, though Devinion is my original.

Anyway, Hey everyone!  I sure have missed you.  I shot an email to Leanthar the other day congradulating him on the continuance of the best online gaming community in the world and he said I should come on back...I didn't think I had my NWN disks. I moved across the country from Utah to Erie, PA to go to med school.  Now I have 2.5 kids and 2nd year in med school.  I think I'm crazy for wanting to come back, but I sure miss good RPG you know, it's a like a bad itch that wont go away.

Anyway!  I'm glad to see so many old faces still around, and hope to get around to playing more often. It wont be much, but it will be more than none!!

Seeya in game, as soon as I download the urber sized layopak...man has Leanthar been working his dev team hard!

-Kethryc

Dorganath

Re: Years, yea years
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 06:43:55 pm »
Hey!  Connor was just talking about Ellinmire a couple months ago.  

Good to see you!

Tobias

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 07:01:30 pm »
Hey stranger! Long time no see!

Kethryc

• Followers of Rofirein
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 07:02:41 pm »
Quote from: Dorganath
Hey!  Connor was just talking about Ellinmire a couple months ago.  

Good to see you!

Serious?  That's funny.

Tobias, good to see ya man!

Dude this download is HUGE?  How much has changed?  I even had some of the old hakpacks

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2008, 07:06:54 pm »
*pokes the old timer*  Be careful...  Lots of new people ;)

minerva

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2008, 07:07:47 pm »
Hey can Kat's daughter keep him supplied with eggs now?  I seem to think he ran out on the last shipment he ordered...

Kethryc

• Followers of Rofirein
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2008, 07:34:04 pm »
Quote from: minerva
Hey can Kat's daughter keep him supplied with eggs now?  I seem to think he ran out on the last shipment he ordered...

Absolutely, Scribing was his income!  He's a teacher by trade, as you remember, I should probably do something along those lines.

Dorganath

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2008, 07:40:18 pm »
Quote from: Kethryc
Serious?  That's funny.

Tobias, good to see ya man!

Dude this download is HUGE?  How much has changed?  I even had some of the old hakpacks

Yeah, seriously!

Of course you realize Ellinmire's probably 120 by now. ;)

Ah magic!  It keeps you young!

Kethryc

• Followers of Rofirein
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2008, 07:42:19 pm »
Quote from: minerva

Absolutely, Scribing was his income!  He's a teacher by trade, as you remember, I should probably do something along those lines.

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2008, 07:44:26 pm »
Cheaters!!!  At least if he was a half elf it'd be understandable...

mixafix

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2008, 04:20:01 am »
Hey great to hear from you again always nice when someone can share a snippet of life too - work hard!

It's got to be worth a look over the old place..always

EdTheKet

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2008, 05:53:56 am »
Good to hear you're doing fine Keth.

Elinmire should really come out of hiding and talk to Brac'ar. Bracie invented a new spell: Brac'ar's Fascinating Missile Storm :)

Drizzlin

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2008, 09:22:00 pm »
That is a name I have not heard in a long time. Good to hear you are doing well.

Chongo

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2008, 12:02:58 am »
Hey!  Remember when I cast destruction on your drow NPC when he started monologuing about my imminent death and cut your quest short within the first 5 minutes?  Yeah!  You loved me!  Ah... those were the days.

See you in there bubba, glad to hear you're back.

Polak76

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2008, 08:02:29 pm »
Boy oh boy its been a long time.  I remember old Elinmir.  Him and Ramanon used to exchange spells, especially back then when spells where hard to come by and Bracar who was the leading scriber was hardly around.

Nice to see you're back.  

Polak76

anything