The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 124 times)

The Traveler

• View Profile
    Hello
    « on: March 27, 2009, 06:37:13 pm »
    Afternoon all!  I'm looking to start playing but I seem to be missing something can someone explain.  Thanks!!

Pseudonym

Re: Hello
    « Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 06:48:14 pm »
    Hi Traveler! Firstly, welcome.

Here is a great place to start. Have a quick read about some of the commonsense rules and such that keep Layonara a safe and family friendly server. You can do this as you download the files required to play! Have a look of some of the lore, scan the maps, have a glance at the deities. All good reading. When you've got the gist of it all (which really doesn't take that long) you're ready to submit a character for play.

This process is not normally too burdensome, the simpler the concept, the quicker you'll be getting going. This step is just to ensure that your character isn't completely farcical with respect to the long established lore. Here one of our GMs has given an idea of what we're looking for.

And, any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure you'll find a host of people around only too happy to answer any enquiry. :)

cbnicholson

Re: Hello
    « Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 01:41:07 pm »
    Greetings to a fellow midwesterner!  If you are looking for advice we need more meat..erm fighters to dig and carry sand! Kidding of course.  Once in game if you need some help ooc, I don't mind an occasional tell.  The team here is more than helpful as well in the forums.   Look for Benjamin Poetr, you may not see him, but he's around.  Seeya ig.
    "Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

anything