The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Hello Again...  (Read 740 times)

Ravemore

Hello Again...
« on: October 19, 2013, 07:24:36 pm »
It has been a couple of years. Glad to see Layo is still around. I had some really good times here. Have downloaded the game again and have jumped in with Stygian to get re-acquainted. Thanks for the warm welcome back from those I saw in-game today. :-) Hope to see some more of you running around.-Ravemore, aka Stygian Achnuman

The following users thanked this post: mixafix, cbnicholson, Mooneyes, Lance Stargazer, willhoff, RollinsCat

Guardian 452

Howdy, welcome back.
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 11:07:56 am »

Howdy, welcome back.

Dorganath

Hey! Good to see you again.
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 11:23:42 am »

Hey! Good to see you again.

davidhoff

Nice to see you back Styg. 
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2013, 12:01:02 pm »

Nice to see you back Styg.  Your house in Dalanthar might need a good mopping.

IceDragonDuvessa

Awww the giants got to you
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2013, 06:39:28 pm »

Awww the giants got to you before I could lay down the torture earlier :(. Welcome back though!

RollinsCat

Hey, I wondered what happened
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2013, 08:00:42 pm »

Hey, I wondered what happened to you! Those Rael agents never got a chance to mess with the Buckle. Happy to see you back, man.

miltonyorkcastle

Dude! You, like, fell off the
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2013, 08:44:34 am »

Dude! You, like, fell off the face of the planet! Hope everything was okay. Glad to see you pop back in.

Ravemore

First, thanks to everyone for
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2013, 11:05:10 am »

First, thanks to everyone for the warm welcome back. Second, life shifted into 4th gear for me very quickly. In hindsight I should have provided some explanations at that time, so apologies Everything is ok now...  and I'm very glad to be back.  :-)

anything