The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Hello all!  (Read 686 times)

MommaT

• View Profile
    Hello all!
    « on: January 08, 2010, 09:43:02 pm »
    Hello everyone, I'm Terry! Shiff brought me here so I could join him, and I look forward to getting to know everyone. I'm kind of new to this (both Neverwinter Nights and in-depth role-playing), but hopefully I'll catch on quickly. The character I'm hoping to play is a bit like myself. She is an elven ranger, which reflects my own love of nature and (very limited) experience with archery. As for me outside of Layonara, I'm almost finished with college, hoping to be a middle school science teacher. When school isn't eating my life, I enjoy being outside, wandering the internet, playing games, listening to music, and hanging out with my friends. If there's anything else you want to know about me, feel free to ask. :)

ShiffDrgnhrt

Re: Hello all!
    « Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 09:44:29 pm »
    Hi Terry!  I'm Shiff!  :P

Ravemore

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 09:46:59 pm »
    Welcome... Do you like zombies??  O.o

MommaT

• View Profile
      « Reply #3 on: January 08, 2010, 09:48:24 pm »
      Haha no, I'm not a fan of zombies. I spent a fair amount of today attempting to kill Nazi zombies with Shiff. I'm not very good at it.

Lynn1020

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 10:13:40 pm »
      Welcome to Layo!  Look forward to seeing you in game.  Feel free to send tells if you have any questions or just want to someone to show you around a little.  Most are very friendly. We won't even hold it against you that you are a friend of Shiff's. ;)

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2010, 04:21:18 am »
      Quote from: MommaT
      Haha no, I'm not a fan of zombies. I spent a fair amount of today attempting to kill Nazi zombies with Shiff. I'm not very good at it.

Ahhh, Nazi Zombies. Fun times. Welcome to Layonara!

Dorax Windsmith

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2010, 09:46:29 am »
      I remember my Middle School Science Teacher, disecting frogs....good times.  Welcome!

cbnicholson

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2010, 03:21:35 pm »
      We won't even hold it against you that you are a friend of Shiff's. ;)
      :D  What Lynn said.
      "Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Warchild214

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2010, 08:23:05 pm »
      Welcome MommaT!

Elven Ranger you say!....I think I might know of someone who shares your love of thier bow and nature also...  

Warning:   This world is very addictive......but who cares, its always great fun with friends, youll find that out very fast!

Hope to see you out there!

Chazzler

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2010, 11:01:06 am »
      Welcome!