The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 737 times)

wild_down_under

Hello all
« on: July 08, 2010, 09:01:24 am »
Hi Layonara Community,

As you can see, I am new to Layonara. First, I want to thank Rowana for the swift replies and approval. Although the submission process hit a few snags (a few editing), Rowana was kind enough to work with me so that my submission met the guidelines. Thank you again.

Secondly, I logged on for the first time last night. Let me just say, the server is HUGE! I was very lost; I died a few times too... those pesky ogres and goblins got me good :( Fortunately, SehKy was kind enough to show me around town, and the surrounding area. Thank you SehKy for taking the time to show a new player around. Also, thank you Sasha for the dress! I like it a lot! You guys have made my first log in experience enjoyable and entertaining.

Well, I guess that's it. See you all online and if I do something wrong or step on someone's toes, I apologize ahead of time. I am still new and I just started playing Neverwinter Nights a few months ago. I can barely manuever around.

-Hayley

The following users thanked this post: Hellblazer

Alatriel

Re: Hello all
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 09:04:46 am »
I think you'll do fine Hayley... though I'm a little jealous that you got to see Sasha.  I NEVER get to see Sasha!

Welcome to Layo, and to quote a movie my children like to watch a lot.

"It's the world, dear, did you think it would be small?"

(-Narnia, the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe)

Warchild214

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 09:14:07 am »
Welcome!!

There is always someone available to help out Hayley, so never feel bad for asking questions.   Looks like you have already met some friends too, so sounds like your doing just fine.

Ravemore

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 09:57:17 am »
Welcome! New faces are always nice to see... :)

gilshem ironstone

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 10:25:04 am »
Welcome! Don't be afraid to ask other players questions through tells or on the forums.  If I see you sisters, I will try and help you out.

wild_down_under

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2010, 12:48:41 pm »
Quote from: gilshem ironstone
Welcome! Don't be afraid to ask other players questions through tells or on the forums.  If I see you sisters, I will try and help you out.

Yay! ^_^ I will definite let sis know so that she won't be weirded out because some stranger is following her. BTW, we are both excited! She's just busy with work right now.... she came on for a short bit last night. We both got killed by rats >:/  We need pesk control!

Falonthas

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2010, 09:00:38 pm »
good thing about being new, you may die alot but you dont have to worry about any penalties while you learn the ropes

cbnicholson

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2010, 09:00:26 am »
Welcome Hayley,

I am sorry your game time didn't work very well last night.  Don't be afraid to send a tell if you see Stephen or Tarmel on.  ;)
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Hellblazer

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2010, 09:41:22 pm »
Welcome to the server, had fun with the little talk in hempstead the other day (feh)

to the next time we meet.

xsweetpeaxs

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2010, 01:49:39 am »
Hi everyone. I was on the fence about creating another post, but since my sister fairly introduced me already... I might as well reply on her post ;) I'm Kylie; the younger one. And obviously I'm not going divulge our age *can hear Hayley cracking her knuckles in the background* Hehehe. This is also my first time playing NWN as well as RPG; unless you count Yoville as RPing? *laughs* Shhh. Yes, yes, I know it's a sin to compare RPG to a Facebook game but that's the only RPing experience I've had. :o Due to my lack of experience, if I make any mistakes, please correct me or let me know so it wouldn't happen again. :) Other then that, see you all in game!

merlin34baseball

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2010, 01:59:24 am »
Have fun and welcome!

anything