The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Hello All  (Read 1890 times)

Grid Blader

Hello All
« on: September 30, 2013, 12:51:48 pm »
I wanted to stop by and say HI to everyone, and ask if all was well.  I dont think alot of you will know me or remeber me.  I played Qualton Windword.  I hope everyone is doing good, and having a great time.  I will check back tommorow.

Lance Stargazer

Hey there. Good to see you
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 01:10:09 pm »

Hey there. 

Good to see you around mate, just this morning I was remembering about you, You are indeed missed by some of  us, hope that RL is treating you a bit easier than last time we spoke.  Lance is still around and as well as the rest of the Stargazer's . 

Things going well over here, don't be a stranger.

JC /Lance 

Grid Blader

Well I was thinking of maybe
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 01:15:57 pm »

Well I was thinking of maybe getting the game and comming to visit you all.  Starting over with a new toon might be the best.  Qualton would of been long dead by now.  Lance any of the old gang still running around? 

Lance Stargazer

Well..  Depends who is the
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 01:21:20 pm »

Well..  Depends who is the old gang. . heh   Been quite calm on that, And don't worry on the Q thing, unless you don't really want to play him around.   ystrday still around there. 

We currently have the next Stargazer's generation in game as well .  Ausir and Orn Stargazer. 

Of course if want to do something. Poke us and we'll see what can be done.  

Cheers .

davidhoff

Hey Grid, Glad you're back. 
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 01:24:54 pm »

Hey Grid,

Glad you're back.  Some folks poping on here and there, but mostly for scheduled stuff.  I did have a chance to go on a quest a few years ago with *coughs* Quantum, and he heroicly saved us all by doing that Undeadslayer kill thyself to save all others feat.  Brewmaster is running an on-going quest on Friday est pm and Lance runs one on Wednesdaysish, check the calendar.  If you wana get some folks on to play best to put something on the board.

See ya in game, Davidhoff (ie, Griff, Tralek or Corky)

Edit:  Almost forgot our Reclaimed GM, Icedragonduvesa, is running her first official quest on this Sunday

ystrday

Hey You!It is great to hear
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2013, 01:26:04 pm »

Hey You!

It is great to hear from you! Lance is still bossing Tegan and Ell around, so it would be great to have you come and help her a bit. *grins sticking tongue out at Galkun*

Come back and create a new character, and meet new and old alike.

ystrday

Lance Stargazer

Er. .. right ..  i should
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2013, 01:27:06 pm »

Er. .. right ..  i should have inserted the shameless self advertisement on the quest ...   just seems i forgot to do it. ---   thanks davidhoff. . *grins*  I may hire you as an advertisement manager. . heheh 

So... yes. . check out the calendar Grid *grins*  

Lance Stargazer

@ystrday Aww. . Its not
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2013, 05:53:53 pm »

@ystrday 

Aww. . Its not bossing, its having a strong hand on her to her better intrests  :P

@Grid.  

Anyway . Bring the new char if feeling like it, you know you'd be welcome over as ystrday said. 

IceDragonDuvessa

GRID! COME BACK INDEED *rubs
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2013, 05:23:24 pm »

GRID! COME BACK INDEED *rubs evil gm hands together* I was just thinking about you the other day actually :D Would love to see you around again... and if Bris is still alive ANYONE could be ;).

Aphel

Welcome back!I think I met
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2013, 06:42:48 am »

Welcome back!

I think I met Quantum with Aden, once on a quest (taking Briardusk?) and once for some RP. See you on the server and around in the forums, I hope!

cbnicholson

Hey Q!  Bring Quantum back,
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2013, 09:21:02 am »

Hey Q!  Bring Quantum back, he can keep Storold's bench warm in center for a while!  Still a few Poetrs about. ;)

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Grid Blader

*Q sits in the conor
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2013, 11:17:27 am »

*Q sits in the conor shivering in fear from the snakes*  Just so everyone knows I was once on one of Ice's quest lines, and she had these snakes.  Every time we ran throw this area these snakes would phase in and  Q would die.  I died every time, and I belive I got like 4 DT's in a matter for 2 weeks. 

Grid Blader

I dont think I remeber my
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2013, 11:18:25 am »

I dont think I remeber my passwords and loggin..  LOL

jadewillow

Hey Grid,Nice to see you
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2013, 12:27:48 pm »

Hey Grid,

Nice to see you around again. I certainly remember you. Can't remember who I was playing back then, Jade or Flynn. Anyway hope to see you in game.

Grid Blader

ok I am downloading the game
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2013, 12:34:00 pm »

ok I am downloading the game and getting a new keycode.  I will work on the charter sub soon.  I will be asking for help soon on what to do next LOL

IceDragonDuvessa

:( Im sorry about all the
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2013, 01:51:36 pm »

:( Im sorry about all the snakes! Look forward to seeing you around in whatever iteration you choose. 

Grid Blader

well I have done it now...  I
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2013, 02:18:19 pm »

well I have done it now...  I was able to get in to game :-)

miltonyorkcastle

Sweet!
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2013, 10:57:14 am »

Sweet!

Mooneyes

Hey Brandon!         IT's
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2013, 05:13:18 pm »

Hey Brandon!         IT's great to see you back in layo. Peanut is still around of course. Holding the fort down you might say. Let me know if you want a key to the house. And Welcome back :)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Hellblazer

Wow Brandon, glad to hear you
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2013, 12:27:37 am »

Wow Brandon, glad to hear you are doing great.