The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Hello from Leanthar  (Read 1910 times)

Leanthar

Hello from Leanthar
« on: March 11, 2007, 10:20:40 am »
Hello Everybody!

Who am I? Hmm....just a normal every day guy that had a fantastic group of Pen and Paper players that were enjoying a tiny place called Layonara. Then I brought it online....what a difference and what growth!

I am a father of four wonderful children (18 (Heather), 17 (Skyler), 15 (Sierra), and 4 (Raylynn)) who are so very talented and smart in thier own ways. *smiles* Yes, those are the words of a proud father.

I also have the best wife in the world. Beverly is just fantastic! She supports me in all I do, she encourages me and she helps out when and where she can. Brilliant, talented, and beautiful, she is a great lady!

I like in Oakhurst California, just 10 miles south of Yosemite National Park, in the Sierra Mountains. Essentially right smack in the middle of the state if you are ever looking for it on a map.

I can't say enough about the teams that support Layonara. We have all been blessed to have found so much talent, quality, genuine friends, and intelligence here at Layonara. Without them (all of the teams) we would not be what we are now and where we are going.

Layonara is the third world that I created as a Game Master for my Pen and Paper players. It actually combines parts of all of the other worlds and all that I learned as I was creating things from before. I enjoy the creation process if one didn't realize that by those statements. *smiles*

Remember: If it feels off or wrong it probably is and you should think before doing it. Help us to help the community, do what is right in all you do.

Enjoy the community and the world!

Witch Hunter

Re: Hello from Leanthar
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2007, 03:37:18 pm »
Big L you're the man if you can't do it no one can!

woohoo :)

Gilrod

• Followers of Lucinda
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 05:02:33 pm »
A big thanks to Beverly and your kids for sharing you with our community!

lolli_gagged

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2007, 05:35:26 pm »
I know nothing about this whole rp thing except what I have learned on Layo. I cannot even imagine the amount of time, money, energy, and other resources you have put into bringing us this game. While I have nothing to compare Layo to, this being my first rp experience, I do know that you should be very proud of what you have done here. Congratulations and Thank you. I so completely enjoy my time here(except when I die, which seems far to regular lol). I am so glad that Layo was my first experience, I have no desire to look anywhere else. Home away from Home.

Hellblazer

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2007, 05:37:09 am »
For countless hours of game play ( if not looking at my xfire counts =) ) A big thank you.

hawklen

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2007, 05:50:17 am »
Yeah thanks, I barely new roleplaying till I joined, and I like to think I've learned something.

darkstorme

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2007, 06:02:15 am »
Layo consistently outperforms every other server I've played on/heard of, and continues to astonish me with its versatility and depth.  And this is after a full year on it.  Go L, go team... go everyone!

NEXUS7

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2007, 08:22:21 am »
Dan, your dream of Layo has given me some the most fun I have ever had.
For all the time and leadership you have put thanks for all that and the 1000 other things you do to make every here have so much fun.

All the best to you and yours

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2007, 11:58:21 am »
My only regret here is that I'm not rich enough to send you a couple thousand dollars a month. Seriously. That's how much Layo has impacted/improved my life.

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2007, 06:57:22 am »
Quote from: Leanthar

Enjoy the community and the world!

Always have, always will. :)

Eight-Bit

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2007, 10:04:08 am »
Remember that time you spawned blood splatter on a path and freaked everyone out, boss?

That was cool.