The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Hello.~  (Read 195 times)

Catalune

Hello.~
« on: July 03, 2009, 09:24:41 am »
Just would like to say hi to the community of Layonara.

As you can see, I'm a complete newbie around here. I recently got hold of NWN again after a full 6 years- World of Warcraft pulled me away for a while, but I missed the roleplay dearly so I came back! A little sad that my old server is no longer around though..

Hopefully I'll be posting my character submission fairly soon. I'm a little intimidated by the amount of information I have to read.. since this server has been around for a while! And that the subrace I'd like to play may not be looked upon well.. I was wondering if a reptilian type race would be alright in Layonara?

I apologize for my English by the way! Hehe, Chinese is my first language.

The following users thanked this post: Leanthar

darkstorme

Re: Hello.~
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 10:39:14 am »
Hi there, and welcome to Layonara!

There are, unfortunately, no reptilian player races in Layonara.  The available player races can be found here.

It's also a good idea to read the Character Submission/Approval Policies to get an idea of where to start.

If you have any questions, you can try the Ask a Gamemaster forum, or hop on our IRC server, and either a GM or one of our knowledgeable and helpful players will be sure to help you out.

For now, welcome to Layonara, and we look forward to seeing your submission!

(Oh, and quite aside from the fact that your english skills look just fine, there's nothing like hours and hours of roleplay to improve 'em. :) )