The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Hey everyone  (Read 456 times)

Nyralotep

Hey everyone
« on: March 12, 2007, 08:28:32 pm »
Guess I can add mine up here as well.  My name is Scott and I know I'm not the oldest here but I'm most likely in the running:).  I'm 41, married and have 2 great kids, Erik 17, and Arianna 9.  My son plays on Layo as well, most know him as Beasty

I am one of many drones who do tech support and sys admin stuff for a govt. agency.  I've been hooked on computers since 79 and haven't been able to be far from them since then.

I think I first started RPGs back in 77 or 78 and played a lot of PnP for the next 10 years before I got married drifted away from PnP.

I mostly stayed out of RPGs until they appeared on computers and I was back in them till now.  The online part of that started with Diablo and D2 where I eventually got bored of the lack of any depth of play.

I then came to Layo.....late 2002 I think it was.  I soon met some fantastic Rp'ers in Layo. Orth and OneSt8 being among them who really helped me out when I started here.  I've met so many fantastic people since then and that's what makes this such a great place!

The following users thanked this post: Thak