The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Hey guys~  (Read 195 times)

krad

Hey guys~
« on: August 12, 2009, 02:54:55 pm »
I have been playing Arelith for the past few months with Riram and JecklynHyde.
Then Riram was like Kraddd! Join this serverrr! we neeeddd youuuu! Well I was like nah... Then JecklynHyde really wouldn't let it go! I had to put up with continuous asking for days! I would keep setting it back as much as i can... No way in hell did i want to make a bio! and download all of these hak packs!

Well yea... This post kinda shows who has the power in this relationship 0.o

But anyway! Yup here i am now! Looking forward to getting online and rping with some of you guys ;p but i warn you Riram set the standards of what i would expect rather high! ...Im also expecting cake as a welcome gift *nod nod*

The following users thanked this post: Hellblazer

JecklynHyde

• View Profile
    Re: Hey guys~
    « Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 02:58:00 pm »
    *flaunts her mighty power over relationship with an arm pump and cheesy grin*  You can't deny me, Krado!  I has the trousers!

krad

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 03:02:06 pm »
    ...Yup you sure do.. I have no chance against JecklynHydes continuous moaning and nagging at random times when you do not expect it until it finally breaks you down to a state that you end up crying naked in the dark corner in your room with only your little charmander cuddly toy an-...you know what im not going into what i do in my spare time...

JecklynHyde

• View Profile
      « Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 03:06:47 pm »
      It's called Tactical Persuasion, my dear Krad. Simply wait for the time when he least expects it, the moment when he is either feeling safe and comfortable, or wasting his time ranting pointlessly about Farmville on Facebook, then strike him down with a well-placed nag!  He will cave like a rather large elephant in the face of a meteor storm.

Verideth

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 03:10:05 pm »
      You play an elf i will give you pie and juice.

But only one can have the trousers...

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2009, 03:40:53 pm »
      Welcome to Layo then!!!

Always good to see new people around, in this wonderful place.

This is a wonderful server, with great people to Rp. and intriging story, If you guys need some advice don't hessitate to poke any of us in game.. The place is usually full of helping and nice people. .

See you both in game soon, hopefully

Link092

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2009, 05:53:53 pm »
      Quote from: Lance Stargazer
      Welcome to Layo then!!!

Always good to see new people around, in this wonderful place.

This is a wonderful server, with great people to Rp. and intriging story, If you guys need some advice don't hessitate to poke any of us in game.. The place is usually full of helping and nice people. .

See you both in game soon, hopefully

Pfffft.. says the LG paladin with a longsword in his hand.... *hides*

;)  welcome!

*continues plotting against Lance....*