Just wanted to say hi as the newest member of your community! :-)
Was prowling the net for an rp-enforced MMO and came across this. I'm an Underlight veteran, so roleplaying in an online game is definitely nothing new to me(UL is probably one of the most immersive RPGs I've ever played.) I did have a few questions, however...
1) Roleplay is enforced?
2) How active are GMs in-game?
3) How much impact do players have on the storylines in-game?
4) How large is your player base?
5) What's the best server to use as far as active roleplays go?
6) I'm not too familiar with the mechanics of Neverwinter Nights(downloading now, hehe) You can emote, yes? :-P
7) What are peak playing times?
I didn't see a tab for submitting a new character... a little help?
I think that's it for now, LOL. Look forward to playing with you guys!