The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Hiya  (Read 448 times)

Force_of_Will_

Hiya
« on: March 12, 2007, 08:50:01 am »
Hiya

I guess I can get this started by stating my name.I am Andy.My screen name Force_of_Will_ is from one of my favorite cards in Magic the gathering.I live in the great city of Baltimore.Go Ravens.

I have played AD&D for many years. PNP style as well as many other PnP RP games.I first found Never winter Nights when a friend of mine lent me his copy after I had surgery on my Leg.The day after I installed it I got bored with the offline module and decided to play the online version.I puttered around with some action servers when I first started on line then one day I wanted more RP so I looked on the servers list and picked the one with the most people on it. I saw this place called Fraghaus Krynn which had 96 people on it.I had a blast there for over a year ,but that world kinda died off and during its last days when it was in a shambles I hunted about for a new home.I heard 8Bit and QuiZ talk about this new RP server that wanted you to submit a character before you could play on the fraghaus forums.I was intrigued and hunted it down. I have been on Layonara for almost 3 years I think.I started here back in the last Beta as Lam'lothane who surprisingly, is still around.

The following users thanked this post: Thak

anything