The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: hello again  (Read 390 times)

Thunder Pants

hello again
« on: April 16, 2008, 10:19:54 am »
i was feeling a little Nostalgic, and decided to stop in on my old stomping grounds, it's been a long time since I've been here and am not even sure if anybody still remembers me (been at least a year, maybe 2)

just wanted to say hey to anyone that remembers me, really not sure if i'll be coming back into the game as i don't have NWN installed on my computer, and i have no idea where my shadows of undrentide disk is to reinstall everything

miltonyorkcastle

Re: hello again
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 11:36:35 am »
Holy moly, it's... it's the other halfling.... Luanne?

mixafix

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 11:41:40 am »
hope you make it..if not be sure and look towards the MMO posts about the future  ;)

Mooneyes

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 12:37:07 pm »
Oh my gosh! I remember you:) Good to see you back in the forums.  And find those disks :)

s0ulz

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 12:47:02 pm »
Good to hear from you over such a long time. It's really been a while..

Thunder Pants

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 01:21:55 am »
i'm fairly sure finding them is out of the question, after 3 moves the shadows disk is very well lost forever, meaning if i ever do come back i have to reperchase the game (more then likely buy the platnum edition or whatever they are up to now) and currently don't have the excess funds for it (i know it's not expensive, but i'm currently unemployed) i just wanted to say hello to anyone that may have missed me, or wondered what on earth happened to good ole TP. it is good to see that a few people remembered who i was (means they have been playing here for a long time lol)

Pankoki

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2008, 02:16:39 am »
Hey there Thunder, nice hearing from you man, good to know you're not dead in a ditch.. Drop me a line when you get a chance :p

OneST8

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2008, 01:37:25 pm »
Cheers man! Long time no see!

Eight-Bit

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2008, 03:06:36 am »
Ahoy matey.

Yarr, the sea of unemployment be a harsh mistress.

Fatherchaos

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2008, 08:49:11 pm »
Thunder Pants, I love the name by the way, if you ever registered your serial key's at the nwn.bioware.com site then you shouldn't have to repurchase the disks for anything other than installation. If your lucky enough, mabey you can find someone in your area to loan you the disk so that you can install and use your serial keys.

I know I've lost my serial key papers time and again and have always been thankful that bioware lets me copy and paste it from the website.

Good luck mate.

go gamer has the gold version for 20$ All PC Games - Neverwinter Nights Gold

And you can find the diamond version at target/gamestop for 20 bucks also (includes both expansions).

EdTheKet

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2008, 06:40:03 pm »
Ah, the Lightfinger :)

anything