The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Inny  (Read 696 times)

Lord of the Forest

Inny
« on: December 08, 2016, 04:02:21 pm »
Hello, Welcome or 'Hellas’ as I use to say... I thought it is about time to introduce myself here. Yes I know some were asking me to introduce myself so well I have no other choice. Before they start poking me again, please let me go on. I wonder why they want some details about me though as there is little interesting about me, really... *eyes the people behind him, sighs slightly and goes on* . As far as I know I always had a fable for fantasy, started by books over movies and now I ended up in front of my comp playing mostly RPGs. So what are my hobbies? Well I guess you always figured one out. I spend most of my time playing Layo (oh wonder) or some other games like Morrowind or Valkyrie Profile, whereas I don’t even possess a PS2 but the game is just great, better than FF imo. If I am not around at my comp there are most likely three other possibilities where to find me. I am either playing PnP with my friends, currently DMing two groups which is a lot of fun and usually makes my day. Also is a source of inspiration for my character on Layo or for my quests. So if I am not around for PnP you can find me in the Gym or outside playing either Volleyball or Beach-Volleyball, depending on the weather of course. No I won’t mention that I already played Volleyball outside while it was raining and thunderstorm was coming closer. I am both, player as well as coach. Yeah you got it right, I am a coach as well, believe it or not. Currently I am coaching a youth-team and they are only a few years younger than I am. As for my own team I am playing for we were kinda successful last season as we won in our league. So when I am not around I am usually found relaxing on the coach or either in front of my computer watching a nice anime. Yes I know I am an anime addict and I don’t regret it. I am used to that my friends call me either Freak or Otaku, heh, so no worries, I’ll live! Besides that I can be found reading, drawing, hanging out with friends or listening to music as well. Music’s mostly metal or classical music like Wagner. Even though I am German I never attended to his “Der Ring des Nibelungen” but I really should as it sounds interesting and already got some good feedback about it. So what else do I have to do in my spare time? At the moment not much as I just finished school and am on my summer break right now. August 1st starts my life again with a job. It has something to do with computers and I will work at an university. I never figured out how my job is called in English but in German it is called “Fachinformatiker – Fachrichtung Systemintegration”. Now something about Layo itself. I joined February 6th 2005, the day of my mother’s birthday so I will never forget about this date. So who am I? Well I am the player behind Dorena, Valaria and even Liasanya. As a GM you might know me as Valkyrie, Flame Haze, Lenneth or even Innocence. Yes I know, some even call her INNYYYYYYYY! So well, these are the basics about me. Hmm picture of me? I doubt there is anyone existing, at least not a good one. But feel free to figure out how I look from this thread. *winks* Anyway, I will see you around then *he bows slightly in front of the audience and slowly fades away from sight.*

The following users thanked this post: Nyralotep, LordCove, Masterjack, Hellblazer, Lynn1020

LordCove

Re: Inny
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 03:37:49 pm »
*waves*

Welcome to the Server.
Have fun

Mwwhahaha

Nyralotep

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 04:46:20 pm »
I've seen your picture!

*smiles innocnetly*

Lord of the Forest

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 10:55:14 pm »
Shush, no such pic exists, Nyra.. Closest pic is here..

twidget658

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2007, 01:36:40 am »
No such pic in a news article about a certain volleyball team in a newspaper? *walks off convinced that he has seen such a thing*

*comes back and quickly drops a link in*
 http://forums.layonara.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=108989

DiegoBastet

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2007, 01:33:48 pm »
Hello GM. You are always nice to me!

Skywatcher

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2007, 05:40:28 pm »
Careful or he may have to come smite you for saying some like that.  You could ruin a GMs evilness reputation saying they're nice.  :)

Interia_Discordius

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2007, 06:40:06 pm »
Nice?! He made Zoraje from his quest bind Kinai's soul :(

*giggles*
Hey, Innyyyyyyyy.

Lord of the Forest

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2007, 08:15:47 pm »
Quote from: Interia_Discordius
Nice?! He made Zoraje from his quest bind Kinai's soul :(

*giggles*
Hey, Innyyyyyyyy.

At your service dear *winks*

Lord of the Forest

Ah well *coughs* for all of
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2016, 04:48:46 pm »

Ah well *coughs* for all of you who wanted to have a picture 'bout me. See attachment.

Hellblazer

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2008, 12:27:51 pm »
Quote from: twidget658
No such pic in a news article about a certain volleyball team in a newspaper? *walks off convinced that he has seen such a thing*

*comes back and quickly drops a link in*
 http://forums.layonara.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=108989

darn it got deleted lol

well, nice to meet the player behind val and innocence.

LordCove

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2008, 02:22:55 pm »
Goth *coughs*

anything