The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: It's been a few years...  (Read 244 times)

Jeff_K

• View Profile
    It's been a few years...
    « on: March 27, 2010, 03:06:38 pm »
    It has been a very long time since I have logged into Layonara, and almost five years since I played regularly. I have fond memories of it, though.

I'm sure a lot has changed in that time. I'm wondering if someone could give me a rundown of some of the changes that have surely been made? Also, I'm having trouble locating the links to the downloads necessary to log in again.

I'm sure the members I knew and talked to all that time ago have most likely moved on, but I'm sure there are plenty of others who might be willing to help me reenter this incredible world.

ycleption

Re: It's been a few years...
    « Reply #1 on: March 27, 2010, 03:14:59 pm »
    Well, the downloads are under the "new players" tab.

As far as changes in the last five years? Well, there's been a lot... bloodstone died, dark ages happened, dark ages ended... I'd like a look around lore.layonara.com ... the timeline page should give you at least a decent idea of what's happened.

Hope that helps a little.

thedagda

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2010, 03:15:49 pm »
    Always good to have older players return.  Welcome back.:)

You can find the downloads here

As for what's new, that is most likely a very extensive list.  So, at your leisure you can check out the stickies and updates in the Layonara Server Forum.  Here's a few links to the latest updates.

Jeff_K

• View Profile
      « Reply #3 on: March 27, 2010, 03:35:40 pm »
      Awesome! The New Players link seems to be broken, so I guess that's what was giving me so much trouble. I have quite a download ahead of me, but nothing my connection can't handle.

If I remember correctly, I logged in briefly a couple years ago, and my location had changed from Hlint (I think that's what it was called) to somewhere else entirely. The only thing I really missed from Hlint was that card game, though, so I should be okay no matter where I end up this time.

Pandapuff7

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2010, 12:41:23 pm »
      Welcome back! :)

Im also a recent returner

davidhoff

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2010, 09:11:21 pm »
      Nice to have ya back!

Ravemore

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2010, 10:28:07 pm »
      Quote from: davidhoff
      Nice to have ya back!

Ditto... ;)

EdTheKet

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2010, 03:10:20 am »
      Welcome back.
      The "new players" link isn't a link of itself, if you click on the small down arrow next to it you get a drop down menu.

Enjoy :)