The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: new to online gaming, help!!!  (Read 149 times)

timmygamerz

• View Profile
    new to online gaming, help!!!
    « on: June 10, 2011, 12:23:57 pm »
    Hello all! I am new to online gaming and was wondeirng if someone can help me choose a game to play! I was looking for something that has a FREE trail so I can test it out, also something that is real-life mmo. let me know if you can help me thanks -tim:D

Ravemore

Re: new to online gaming, help!!!
    « Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 12:35:16 pm »
    Lonn posted information in this thread on the NWN CD... http://forums.layonara.com/general-discussion/282869-nwn-cd-key.html

"Agreed, check the bioware forums to see if you registered your key on there. If you haven't yet, do it with the new copy since it's very useful to have an online backup of those. It's saved my butt many a time. If worse comes to worst, Gog.com is selling NWN Diamond edition online digital download for $9.99."

Why not pick up a copy and play here? :) Your only cost is the game... Play here is free.

Xaltotun

Re: new to online gaming, help!!!
    « Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 11:59:14 am »
    If you are looking for an immersive, role-play based game, then Layonara is the place for you.

It is great fun to play in a group and it's easy to get involved and the players are a great bunch.

Read the outlines for getting started and get into the game as soon as you can....you'll not be sorry.

anything