The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Pseudonym  (Read 4761 times)

Pseudonym

Pseudonym
« on: March 12, 2007, 09:47:42 am »
Real age: 33.
Real Location: Melbourne, Australia.

If any of you have ever met my character Ark in game, he's not a huge stretch for me to RP ... except he has got a goodly quantity of true in the bank and has a 23 dexterity.

RL, I currently own a retail business here in Melbourne, Australia but in 5 years i'd like to be retired and living in Barbados with my new wife named Candy. Actually, thinking about it, i'd like to be doing that right now.

Hope to see you soon!

This is not me, it's one of my kids. She has, however, borrowed my pink fairy top for the photo.

The following users thanked this post: Thak

jrizz

Re: Ola from Pseudonym
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 08:38:06 pm »
that is just too funny.

stragen

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2007, 09:02:02 pm »
Quote from: Pseudonym
I think Ola was the only hello synonym remaining ....i'd like to be retired and living in Barbados with my new wife named Candy. Actually, thinking about it, i'd like to be doing that right now.

You don't own a post office retail outlet do you ... Postmaster Vale?

Pseudonym

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 02:08:57 am »
Quote from: stragen
You don't own a post office retail outlet do you ... Postmaster Vale?

*giggles* Sometimes art does reflect life ... but not THAT closely!

Thought of something else about me ... i'm a 17 year old part Inuit/part Romanian girl with ambiguous sexual tendencies who enjoys listening to Hawthorne Heights, wearing thick eyeliner and writing morose poetry.

Well ... not really but I thought that'd generate a lot more views than anything about the real me.

Pseudonym

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007, 12:11:02 am »
Here is a photo of me, I am the centaur on the left.

Well ... not really. I mean, I am goofy but even I have my limits. Just thought this was amusing. *goes back to work with a heavy sigh*

Polak76

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 12:21:17 am »
Polak76 has nighmares of Corath reaching through the darkness and taking his soul!...no...wait...thats Pseudo's daughter (i like that pic).

Truely though, with her big glaring eyes and zoomed up moving hands, she looks like he's about to cast something necromantic....probably poopy in her pants..or greater smelly cloud!

Pseudonym

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2007, 12:33:15 am »
*nods* She gets her predisposition towards evil and accusatory eyes from her mother.

Polak76

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2007, 12:50:34 am »
heh. ..what a coincidence, my wifes the same, and my mother, sister, grandmother...er..i might just let that one lie before i get crucified!

Pseudonym

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2007, 01:33:36 am »
*distances himself from the above post, smiling pleasantly, avoiding eye contact*

Lalaith Va'lash

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2007, 01:08:04 pm »
Quote from: Pseudonym

Thought of something else about me ... i'm a 17 year old part Inuit/part Romanian girl with ambiguous sexual tendencies who enjoys listening to Hawthorne Heights, wearing thick eyeliner and writing morose poetry.

Hey! That was just like me 6 years ago... Didn't know we had so much in common. ;)

*coughs*

No.... Just kidding!  I'm as normal as they come.  *Gives her best convincing smile*

-LV

Polak76

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2007, 04:33:47 pm »
you see...It's in your blood to make a corathite!

ah, well psuedo i reckon all kids are little devils anyway.  I know mine's definately got us serving him like some sort of unholy god of chaos!

Pseudonym

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2007, 07:38:33 pm »
Okay, I thought I was done with the photos but now I have people refusing to believe that I am NOT the centaur on the left.

Here is a photo of me .... the shirt is not pink. It's lilac ... *nods* ... maybe mauve at it's most feminine but it's definitely not pink.

Tanman

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2007, 07:50:14 pm »
You *definitely* look like Ark. *grins*

Polak76

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2007, 07:54:01 pm »
you see the reason his arms are cut out of the photo is that you miss out on his matching handbag and purse!

DMOE

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2007, 08:11:15 pm »
Now come on.....You know he's gonna argue it's a man bag and the fact he has matching ribbons for his hair is coincidence!!! *grins and hides*

Pseudonym

« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2007, 09:00:23 pm »
For starters, it's Lilac and a manbag shows a man who is confident and assured *nods, pleased with his assertion*

Polak76

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2007, 10:33:36 pm »
Lilac is where it all begins.  Next its soft pink, Dark Pink than fluoro Pink.  

Now how am i supposed to take your Corathite seriously!  We've got this mean dwarf who loves dealing punishment run by a lilac shirted man....Please do me a favour and don't run a Black Sun avatar in any of my CDQ's...it will definately take the scare factor away!

Pseudonym

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2007, 11:48:02 pm »
Is anyone that plays Layo here very wealthy in RL?? If so, I have composed a list of things that you could buy for me if you happened upon a great sum of money.

(a) A full-time nanny to look after the kids. Preferably one with either David Beckham or Jude Law as their previous employer.

(b) A Jaguar XJ220 in cherry red and a fully decked out Hummer in black. The hummer to have those shiny rims that spin independently of the movement of the wheel. I'm not sure if it is a requirement or merely a recommendation to have my name changed to M.Diddy or Em-Z or Grandmaster M in order to take possession of the Hummer?

(c) A large calibre semi-automatic sniper rifle for that day when I ascend the stairs of the nearest shot tower. (Sometimes here at Melbourne that fateful day rushes towards me with ever increasing rapidity and certainty).

(d) The employ of a professional hitman to take out;
1. People that drive poorly.
2. People that repeatedly send unsolicited chain e-mails promising me good luck if I send it on to nine other people.
3. People that engage in violence against women and children.

(e) A plasma screen TV sooooo-oooo big it becomes only the 2nd man-made object on Earth's surface visible from outer space.

(f) A Louis Vuitton pooch carry case with a small trophy dog inside.

(g) A really, really, really, REALLY big drill. I don't know why and would probably have very little use for it beyond what my little cordless can deliver, however I still want one. (I don't want to know what Freud would have to say about this)

(h) A tub of Homer Hudson Chocolate Rock ice cream. A tube of sour cream & onion Pringles. A bag of honey baked ham Kettle chips. A McDonalds apple and custard pie. A big block of King Island Camembert cheese. A plate of fajitas, A packet of (chilled) teddy Bear biscuits. A bowl of macaroni cheese.

(i) Persuade Hugh Hefner to hand over his velvet smoking jackets and sell the fully stocked (with bunnies) Playboy Mansion to you, for me.

(j) A private island in the Bahamas all to myself. All to myself but for two supermodels to be hired who would do nothing but dress up like lions and sit outside the gates of my fortified mansion.

(k) A choose-your-own-adventure book published where I am the hero. Although the reader (by definition) will get to choose their path through the novel, each adventure should end with me getting the treasure and the girl.

(l) A pristine white cowboy suit. All inclusive. Chaps, vest, pointy cowboy boots with spurs, badge, string tie and a 10 gallon stetson hat. I also would like a palamino horse that I shall name Winifred.

(m) I'd like a room purpose built and outfitted for me exactly like the sunken sitting room of Connor MacLeod in the movie Highlander. Walls lined with ancient weaponry and artifacts. Circular leather couches. And while we're on the subject of Highlander, i'd also like voice coaching so I could do a really impressive Sean Connery accent. (Was there any more evidence you required that I am a big geek?)

(n) A NFL franchise. Don't know why, I don't even like gridiron. Just seems in  a lot of films the really powerful and ruthless oil magnates to whom everyone grovels all own NFL franchises.

(o) A one way ticket to one of the following destinations;
Tahiti, the Marquesas, Maui, Bahamas, Maldives, anything in Thailand beginning with Kho, actually any island destination where the median temperature is above 30˚ all year round, etc, etc.
    or;
A return ticket to one of the following destinations;
Tanzania, Turkey, Italy, Brazil, Cuba, Germany, Antarctica, North-East or South-West USA, Spain, China, France, Peru, Alaska, Kenya, Sweden & Norway, Ireland, Nepal, Amsterdam, Japan, Argentina, Russia, Czech Republic, Greece. Actually, pretty much anywhere that is NOT Melbourne (or Afghanistan).

(q) An orchard with some stone and citrus fruit. Ideally, a babbling creek would flow through the middle of my new orchard whereupon you and I might have some grand and fabulous adventures.

(r) Some custom-made leather underpants. I don't wish to explain the why of this want, however it is very important.

(s) A walled and guarded compound to keep out the undesirable element, ie. wife. HA! Just kidding. (Am I just kidding?) *raises pinkie to the corner of his mouth Dr Evil style*

Pseudonym

Re: Pseudonym
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2007, 12:08:07 am »
Daeron - FYI :P

Filatus

Re: Pseudonym
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2007, 12:26:16 am »
That's pink? Looks purple to me.

You're sure you didn't just make this yourself? :)