The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Ravemore, and Stygian Achnuman...  (Read 250 times)

Ravemore

Ravemore, and Stygian Achnuman...
« on: March 29, 2007, 04:45:12 pm »
A little about "Ravemore..." My real life name is James and I live in a small Northern California town called Oroville, located approximately an hour and a half northeast of Sacramento, and 21 miles south of Chico. I have worked for FedEx for over 6 years as a manager, and before that ran municipal and county animal control programs. My work often takes me out of state, but it keeps me busy, focused, and challenged daily. I like things with flat edges to be at 90 degree angles (everyone moves them to tease me), I hate lint (it always seems to be there), I'm a cat person (although I have a dog too), My favorite Television show is CSI (but my TV always seems to have cartoons on it), I enjoy reading fantasy books (never seem to have the spare time though), I have been married for over 13 years (and am still happy), I have two kids (my oldest plays on Layo too), and I may be the only player to be able to say I have five seperate relatives besides myself playing in Layonara (except for those relatives of course ;) All of them except for my daughter live in other locations too... The world is that good....

Anyway, It has been fun, and I look forward to building Stygian Achnuman to epic levels.

pinkpowerbait

Re: Ravemore, and Stygian Achnuman...
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 05:23:55 pm »
Nice to meet you Stygie :)
ha ha