The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Re-Introduction  (Read 1674 times)

LynnJuniper

Re-Introduction
« on: September 25, 2008, 09:58:05 am »
Hey, I just wanted to say Hi to all the people who've come into this place in the one year that I've been out of it. I'm back now and I look forward to meeting and making friends or atleast aquantences with as any of you guys as I can.

My name's Jess, I'm gonna be 20 this December (oh gods Im OLD >.<), and I like...well ..Roleplay obviously. My other interests are music (singing, playing violin and viola), writing of any kind, and....I need some outdoor hobbies bad. :( I need a bike again *nodnod*

As for who I played. I really just had one character: An Illusionist named Rhynnala Asantiani with an astounding hatred for the slave trade. She's actually in hiding from the remnents of the Silver Crescent, and where she is she hasn't yet gotten the news of Sallaron's victory, though if she did she'd be proud.

Ill be playing a Mistite wizard as soon as she's approved.

I'm a 3rd year magazine journalism student, and I want to wind up writing for videogame magazines. I actually hope to, sometime before my career is done, be able to interview some of the developers here on what they're doing >.> and get a peice out about them. Who knows, maybe I can pitch it to game informer or something.

Whoah, tangent.

Anyway, I also happen to work in gaming retail , its hell, but it can be fun. No, you can't have my discounts =P!

Anyway, Ill put some contact information here, so if anyone wants to talk or anything feel free :D I don't shun anyone! =P

MSN: lynnjuniper@msn.com

PS: To L: Bummer about the whole server thing. That sucks. Hope you find a new host.

LordCove

Re: Re-Introduction
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 10:05:31 am »
Hey Jess!

Glad to see you about. Probably see you IG with one of my various people.

gilshem ironstone

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 10:54:04 am »
Holy cow!  I remember when you were in high school I think!  And the times they are a changing...  Can't wait to see you back in game.

Nehetsrev

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 11:49:21 am »
Glad to see you back as well.  I'll never forget the times Treana and Rhynn had together back in the days of the Hlint benches and such.

s0ulz

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2008, 11:51:53 am »
Welcome back Jess! Woo!

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2008, 12:50:48 pm »
Welcome back Jess  :)  Always good to have a Vetern RPer around.  Look forward to Rping with yah if I see yah.

Hellblazer

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2008, 12:53:35 pm »
Hey jess, I'm glad to see you are back. Hope to see you soon in game, when my new comp is up and running.

Tanman

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2008, 02:33:31 pm »
What can I say? Welcome back. Look forward to RP with you when you are back.

akata

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2008, 02:54:29 pm »
hey Jess and welcome back :)

Lord of the Forest

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2008, 04:20:48 pm »
Glad to see you around again! :) Been quite some time!

Link092

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2008, 04:43:34 pm »
Nice to meet ya! *waves*

Erik K

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2008, 11:31:04 pm »
Glad to have you back.  :)

EventHorizon

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2008, 02:02:08 pm »
Welcome back Squishy! ;)

Serissa

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2008, 05:29:35 pm »
Glad you're back!

merlin34baseball

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2008, 06:21:36 pm »
Don't worry about Rhynn... Tyrian hides in her Inn now due to 9 Dts...
But welcome back for sure!

Makashi

« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2008, 01:27:15 pm »
Welcome back :) Hopefully will see you about in-game, and on a few of my quests I'm planning over the next few months.

LynnJuniper

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2008, 01:56:31 pm »
If I have time Ill try and come :) always liked your quests from what I saw, but I don't think I ever had the oppertunity to participate.

Makashi

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2008, 08:16:40 pm »
besides the one you morphed into a spider like thing. :)

LynnJuniper

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2008, 09:17:09 pm »
The...You mean that creepy thing that ran at about 3 thousand mph and then everyone decided that now was their chance to seal the hole while Rhynn was inside therefore eradicating her forever?

Right...
Really hope those icky things bit it.

LynnJuniper

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2008, 08:50:33 pm »
I thought you guys deserved my reasoning for why, even after I said I'd be playing once more, that I'm still more or less just lurking the forums. The reason while completely my fault, is what is making it harder to reintegrate into the server.

The server I still play, and DM on, is a Forgotten realms based server that is basically PG-13 border lined on R. We're allowed to get away with more in terms of grotesque evil. Our Xeenites (Sharessans if you want to get technical) Are allowed to well..be what they are, more or less. Our Loviatarans (Goddess of pain) Are allowed to hurt , and torture in the most insane ways.

Now this doesn't say anything for one server's maturity versus another's, but I'm finding it very hard, especially with my only character being neutral evil, to get myself back into the habbit of censoring my words and actions, and the longer I put it off, the harder it'll become.

The character I play on my other server is a Sharran, (Think wanting everything destroyed P-tech style, only turned into a dark void, wanting everything to be lost, and believing that to be true peace alla Buddhism.). A spiteful, harmful, cruel woman [I know right, sort of like a neutral evil Rhynn!] and an enchantress [Sort of the opposite of Rhynn!], so not doing the blatantly evil thing will be hard.

So I want to say that I've not shafted (is that a bad word, I don't even know what it means but it sounds iffy) you guys, and am not ignoring you. I do enjoy this server, I just don't think that it suits me at this time, nor will it until I can get myself into the habbit of being a PG Role player once more.

Thanks for understanding.