The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Spugly Fuglet  (Read 217 times)

NEXUS7

Spugly Fuglet
« on: March 13, 2007, 08:15:24 am »
Hi all Sean here
I run Spugly Fuglet, the half gaint form the Gaints army and Gaints-Pic-O-Nic runner, as well as Rosa the Ungodly, Mille Mooneyes the map maker who works for Bee and Max the Sigil bard whos stuck on Layanare now the Dragon he lost cards to in the brarning man bet him he could help out in the bloodstone war is dead, (and to be frank if what Ozy says of the trubles in Sigil is true hes not heading back)

I used to run Haman one leg the 1st level begger who bugged the Paladins for food.

well Im hopeing once I can get back to the brite world of Layo the fun of seeing Barion marred again, Bees paper do well and the new sites of V3 will make for some grate RP with all amazing team of GMs, players and Biulders.

I have been playing other Online RPGs and there sooooooooooooo dull
compared to Layo which has so much to see and do it makes world of warcrak
look like somes goldfarming hell!

So heres to all you guys and girls who make Layo the best RPG in the world.

:)

Niles sorry i have not been around me and my wife should have our 1st child on the 07/07/07, a boy to boot. I may call him Niles

The following users thanked this post: Thak

Witch Hunter

Re: Spugly Fuglet
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 03:45:40 pm »
I remember a rather funny encounter with you and some other giants roughly a year ago with Grote - we threw benches at lots of people and eventually the black cat in Hlint ended up drowning in the lake...

Good times good times...

glad to see you're back.

Niles09

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 04:47:16 pm »
Good to see you're still around!

Serissa

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 05:29:05 pm »
I remember Haman!  He wanted to ask Ayla's father for her hand in marriage because she fed him!  *giggles*

Serissa

anything