The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The face behind Tallia/Dulan  (Read 245 times)

Philosopher

The face behind Tallia/Dulan
« on: March 12, 2007, 11:31:44 am »
Hey all,
Decided to write about myself a bit...I'm 17 years old who lives near Manchester in England. I have two characters (stated in the subject title) and no, in real life I'm not a nervous reck like Tallia.

I attend to college, studying Psychology, Mathematics and philosophy (hence the log in name). At around september, I'm off to University...hope to get into to York. I'm charismatic and generally a warm person, with a cheeky and witty charm to match. Every monday evenings (GMT) I attend to Tae Kwon Doe lessons (Martial arts involve alot of arse kicking with the use of my long legs) and currently a yellow tag (2nd belt up) and got an examination for the next belt at the end of March. Currently learning to drive, but taking my test very soon on the 19th of March, then the next step is to take over the world.
I used to be a drama king with my twin sister (Obviously she's a queen) and participate in many plays to display my talents, but I can't sing for pennies. With the experience of drama I'm a confident guy who can get on with alot of people and approach anyone to ask anything. I matured very quick for my age holding down a job as a sales assistant. (I sell shoes, AND HANDBAGS) I can be imaginative and debatable when I'm in the mood.

That's the basics of me, nobody has to reply! :)

The following users thanked this post: Thak, Masterjack

anything