The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Tis i!  (Read 161 times)

Walnutboy

• View Profile
    Tis i!
    « on: May 28, 2007, 05:20:50 pm »
    Been here a while and haven't posted, oh joy!

Seriously, i've never played D&D and not of my gaming comes from playing NWN since release. Started out on Glorwing, young and wet behind the ears... it took a temp ban from the server to make me realise i had literally spend several years none stop playing there, building my character up from nothing to world wide magistrate... then being beaten down by a stupid character choice... then building back up to Queens body guard. Founded a religion, built a church, ran a guild and made DM.

Needless to say, an OOC arguement within our group ended with a spectacular ruling which stunned quite a few people... so i stopped playing for a good while and drifted into a more social server, became an admin there before wandering back to normal gaming. My time online is now often spent with long pauses as i try not to let myself get sucked in too far. I have a girl, i have a life, trying to balance those two with gaming is hard at times i find. (I can play til my eyeballs dry up!)

Hard being here and getting use to the rules let alone the crafting but i'm managing! When the mood takes me i have a habit of writing stories for my characters, which are often sad ones. I believe my characters are not right unless they have some deep personal problem... which is all down to the fact i played a Lawful Good Dwarven Cleric for a few years.... it nearly killed me!

Not a fan of Epic levels, while some feats are cool to use (like dev crit for my pumped up female fighter) most of my characters are built mentally and physically round 20 levels!

Its not the path you follow, but the journy you take.

Chris

anything