The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Who is John Galt? Or J'ser?  (Read 133 times)

J-ser

• Followers of Shadon
    • View Profile
Who is John Galt? Or J'ser?
« on: April 03, 2007, 11:43:17 am »
Hopefully the title didn't turn you away.

Right, my real name is Jonathan, high school student, USA citizen, and currently living in SC, but thats about to change due to the military. Found Layonara from a friend, who permed and left me here all alone. I quit playing for about a year, then came back about... six months ago just to see what was going on and was sucked back in.

I'm alot like Jser in real life, quite enough, over worked, and never committed to one thing at a time. Small streak of sarcasm, can't spell, generally a nice guy. Layonara's been great, and convinced me to try to take up PnP games, though I still can't find a game to join.

I'll read anything that comes my way, but sci-fi and fantasy are my personal favorites. I'm often looking back in time for good books to read. My current series, The Chronicles of Amber, are pulled out from the seventies. It makes life a little bit more interesting. Those of you who get the allusion in the title, thats not the kind of stuff I often read. I had to read it for a report, and was the only way I could think of making the title unique.

And... yeah...

oneqtbebe

• Followers of Beryl
    • View Profile
Re: Who is John Galt? Or J'ser?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 07:51:54 am »
*waves hi* Hope to see you around Layo more often :D

anything