The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: wuts happenin?  (Read 857 times)

Jearick Hgar

wuts happenin?
« on: March 12, 2007, 09:18:42 am »
ey, my name is Skyy (19) and i go to Central Washington University. I lvoe doing pretty much jsut about everything, been on Layo for a little of three months now i think? ya pretty sure, three months and little. i got a main char named Tath Zo'layum, as well as a couple alts, Jearick R H'gar and Caim Zyvorn.

um... i have a Myspace, feel free to add me if you want www.myspace.com/ryno2112 i love making new friends and getting along with mostly everyone. some big passions i have are creativity, snow boarding, and Music.

I love creativity in a raw and prue form, not what it has been concieved to be in mondern times as just randomness. Things should be classy in one way or another, it should all fit in even an obscure way, or it should all cllide in a way that makes sence. ep catchign myself before i ramble heh. but ya go Creativity!

Snow boarding has been in my life for ten years now, though the amount of time doesn't really matter to me. one thign i lvoe about Snow boarding is how it requries you to be in the now, cuz if your not you'll reck yourself =P. i also liek it cuz it's one thing that i actually excell in, cuz i put alot of time and effort (not to mention money =P) into it.

Though the other two are important Nothing to me is mroe important than Music. I alsoways got music around me, WHen i'm playing Layo i'm listening to music, when i have a test in a class i listen to music while i take the test, shor twlaks long walks got my music. doesn't matter. silence sux, and Music is the thing to fill the void it creates =D

and ya that's me pretty much wanna learn mroe feel free to sne dme a Tell ig, hit me up on MSN platinum_sky@hotmail.com (ya i know lame but i was like 12 lol), aim Rynosnoborder  or ad me on Myspace =D.

ciao for now!

The following users thanked this post: Marswipp, Thak, Stephen_Zuckerman, Kindo

Jearick Hgar

Re: wuts happenin?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 10:00:46 am »
hmm ya and if you don't ahve a Myspace here's a pic of me =D

Kindo

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2007, 10:05:17 am »
That picture is so emo.

Good to hear about you! I understand exactly what you mean about music being present wherever you go, or whatever you're doing. Not that I mind silence, at all times, but music makes everything feel much more personal, somehow.

Jearick Hgar

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2007, 10:27:19 am »
EMO?!?!?!?! it's chill, there's a pirate on one side and an old school car on the other, not to mention there's the word "chill" in the pic and Emo's deffinatly don't grow full beards =P

Kindo

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2007, 11:05:02 am »
Hahaha! I did not mean to offend you... You just looked so pensive, despite the chillyness. ;)

Interia_Discordius

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2007, 01:22:21 pm »
Emoooooo.
Just joking :)

It's good to know you, Skyy.

MJZ

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2007, 05:19:09 pm »
Hey now, pensive is *my* word! *Coddles it protectively*

And I have that exact flag on my wall, except it's hanging vertically... glad to be aboard, arrr

Jearick Hgar

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2007, 06:09:45 pm »
what can i say? it's an awesome flag, gotta fly tha good ole jolly rogah mate!

Jearick Hgar

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2007, 06:56:46 pm »
Thought i'd put some more pics up cuz we all lov emy face! =D

that's hookah not weed btw!

ya i know, modle status.

i'm a badarse irl too, and i got a Tat to prove it XD.

and finally, thsi si the time i went to South Park, took for ever to find an all whtie room!

Lalaith Va'lash

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2007, 01:36:29 am »
oh no.. you went to South Park too? *grins*

I have a classmate that created southpark images of my whole class (there are only 10 of us). Mine happened to have an angel's halo.... perhaps that is  a pic I'll post.

Anyway, fun thread.

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2007, 12:16:32 am »
Hey, I've actually been to southpark.

Theres not a whole lot there and it's cold. There are no cartoons.

Jearick Hgar

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2007, 04:11:41 am »
uh... well.. you obviously went to the wrong south park >.> ya that's it. wrong south park,c uz i assur ethat's me in south park in an all white room, >.> yep all cartoons there...

kenty191

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2007, 11:50:32 am »
at the risk of sounding a bit odd...

Skyy is a great name!

Lalaith Va'lash

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2007, 12:23:02 pm »
Quote from: Jearick Hgar
uh... well.. you obviously went to the wrong south park >.> ya that's it. wrong south park,c uz i assur ethat's me in south park in an all white room, >.> yep all cartoons there...

I believe you:

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2007, 01:55:15 pm »
As do I...

Witch Hunter

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2007, 02:49:06 pm »
*giggles like a school girl*

Jearick Hgar

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2007, 12:23:18 am »
Quote from: kenty191
at the risk of sounding a bit odd...

Skyy is a great name!

hey thanks =D. i love my name, It's different and easy to say and spell at the same time =D

Jearick Hgar

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2007, 10:37:55 pm »
guess i'll update =P

i'm Living in Renton WA atm, on a break from College heh. I was gone for so long cuz i got in trouble with the law for drinking under the age, the drinking wasn't so bad it was the burglary they gave me on top of it because i committed a crime in someone else's house. The Felony got me arrested and it took too long for court to decide to take it off. been spending the months I've been gone doing work crew, dealing with AA stuff, paying court fines (which I'm still doing) and working full time to get money for college this next fall. Dad decided that if i really wanted to go back to college i'd pay for it myself so that's what I'm doing. untill recently, court/work/family/ and freinds elft me no time for video games or any of that stuff, however i just finished work crew yesterday (wewt!) and work has been giving me 30 hours a week instead of 50 or 60 (this is mostly cuz i stopped working at the place that was giving me 50 or 60 hours a week lol)

So ya, that's the scoop with me now a days. no new pics to post, but i pretty much look the same minus the beard (Wendy's wont let me have a beard *cries*)

anything